My analysis of this weekend's fights (video)

BoztheMadman

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey man, cmon, this is how you welcome me back? Being your typical smartass self?:nono:

--- No shame in waging a tough bout with Corona.

Nor a sabbatical while in training for your heralded Heavywt debut. Alas, me currently stuck in the Brigettewt division, so we can't fight except at a catchweight, say 225.

What sayeth you?

• Like 1

--- No shame in waging a tough bout with Corona.

Nor a sabbatical while in training for your heralded Heavywt debut. Alas, me currently stuck in the Brigettewt division, so we can't fight except at a catchweight, say 225.

What sayeth you?

No, I did not have the C-virus. Catchweight sounds fine to me. :laugh:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

--- I could be wrong Boz, but the Paul headliner cancelation also canceled the limited undercard.

Boxrec took the * off her link that signifies an upcoming fight. Maybe since the venue was reserved, on going negotiations can save the fight.

The Jake headliner weeks out before cancellation showed an 3/4 empty arena, meaning the fighters could not meet their signed paydays without the promoter, Paul being in the Red. We'll see in a few days.

Lessee, Jake has make the Fury Family quit twice, and now the Hasim Rahman family quit, is the Field family next?

Hmmmmmm.......:wave:

• Like 1