Most Boxers Say They'll Fight Anyone - Vic Darchinyan Means

The_budweiser

Most Boxers Say They'll Fight Anyone -

Vic Darchinyan Means It!

Ask any boxer and the standard line is they will fight anyone.

But throughout the lead up to his clash tonight with former International Boxing Federation (IBF) bantamweight champion Yonnhy "El Colombiano" Perez, in the main event of SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING's broadcast (10:30 p.m. ET/PT, delayed on the West Coast) from the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles, Two-division world champion Vic "Raging Bull" Darchinyan has been hammering the point.

"After this fight, if I don't get a title shot at 118, I will move up to 122; I will move down to 115. Doesn't matter."

In fact, at the fighter meeting with the Showtime crew, Darchinyan offered (jokingly) to fight color commentator Antonio Tarver.

Read More: http://ringnews24.com//index.php/blog/35-demo-content/19210--most-boxers-say-theyll-fight-anyone-vic-darchinyan-means-it.html#ixzz1KR3CFjuf

I'm not particular fond of his style. Let's not pretend he's a master technician. he basically bullies people. It's not sweet science. But i believe him when he says he's willing to fight anyone. Got to love that attitude.

I'm not particular fond of his style. Let's not pretend he's a master technician. he basically bullies people. It's not sweet science. But i believe him when he says he's willing to fight anyone. Got to love that attitude.

Whilst I agree with almost everything, I do think technically he's slightl under-rated, that crab like stance seems to give opponents nightmares.