Big Name for Kell Brook next?

WelshDevilRob

Kell Brooks next fight will be on 25th June in Sheffield. It will be his 1st fight under new promoters Matchroom.

There is a shortlist of opponents and I've heard that it could be one of the following: Kendall Holt, Demetrius Hopkins or Steve Forbes.

Its also been rumoured that it could be Paulie Malignaggi.

Anyone heard anything on an opponent and how do you think he would fare against the names suggested?

Re: Big Name for Kell Brook next?

Kell Brooks next fight will be on 25th June in Sheffield. It will be his 1st fight under new promoters Matchroom.

There is a shortlist of opponents and I've heard that it could be one of the following: Kendall Holt, Demetrius Hopkins or Steve Forbes.

Its also been rumoured that it could be Paulie Malignaggi.

Anyone heard anything on an opponent and how do you think he would fare against the names suggested?

I heard Shawn Porter, he's in the mix.

Kendall Holts a good one, he needs a big win.

Wont be Malignaggi, highly doubt that.

Mike Jones?

Dont think he will travel, there both WBO No1 and No2 right?

But is Pacquiao vacating?

The always plentiful "interim" titles will be out if they want them. They were talking about Golden Boy wanting to use Brook (though Jones is with Top Rank) so I wouldn't rule out a US name. Personally I'd try and get Aydin to the UK and secure a #1 WBC place or Zaveck/M'Baye and go straight for a world title.

Talking about interim titles, Hirales v Geles II is a rematch of a WBO interim-unification match from earlier this year O_o