Andre Dirrell the Actor

grapevine241

for me dirrell is the biggest moron in boxing history.. the way he is acting,telling the world fairy tales... is he really thinking that even one person on the planet believes what he is talking??? this is a perfect example to say by its own self disqualifiert.. good job andre,this will bring you further in the sports,what a great tactic to destroy his own "reputation"... though there are also some good in the story,now this idiot appears at least not that often in the tv anymore. didnt like him anyways..

germany//

Talking about Dirrell, his twitter seems to suggest he's in hospital again now.

"Im in serious pain folks, my tummy is hurting do bad I can't even stand up straight! It feels like a worm is eating me alive lol seriously"

"I think I'll hit the emergency room, I never felt this kind of pain in my stomach before! WTH"

"If the pain stays consistent then they will recommend I do get my appendix taken out but Im not worried cuz god's got my back"

He sounds like he's breaking up, a bit like that famous Bonnie Tyler song about boxing "Once upon a time I was falling in gloves, and now I'm only falling apart. Nothin' I can do, total eclipse thanks to Art"

Good play on words, Gav, but I wonder how many of us around here are old enough to remember that song? As for me, I remember it when it wasn't even an Oldie yet :)