Hennessey Losing his stars

Ton

What's going on at Hennessey promotions?

Have they all woke up, smelled the coffee and realised he's shit at promoting them??

Froch, Barker and Murray probably his 3 biggest stars have left him in recent weeks.

He needs to pull his finger out to stay in the game!

He's got some beef with Sky Sports, and once he lost the ITV contract he didn't have much to offer his stable of fighters.

While I think it's a shame some of his fighters have suffered as a result, most notably Carl Froch, I don't think he'll be a major loss to the game given his recent record.

Barker, likewise, hasn't produced much for the investment he's put in.

The other 2 are major losses imo.

i just don't understand what's happened with Hennesy he has an exciting fighter fighting constantly top drawer match ups and doesn't get the equivalent home country coverage?

Why don't Sky want to touch his promotions when they seem to deal with other promoters?

Why did Barker have to leave?

Why did Murray have to leave?

Too much of a coincidence ?

Also in Italy, to a lesser extent the same thing happens, no contract TV and the best fighters go away, there is a virtual monopoly, soon as we have a fairly good boxer is signed by Opi 2000, the only Italian boxing stable which has a minimum international weight, by the way is the only one that can boast a mini-package of television dates...(SportItalia Channel)..for example, under this agreement in Italy will see live Barker-Spada

I can understand Froch leaving. How cant he get any UK TV with the quality of fights Froch is involved in. Also if you watch fight camp 360 he always seems to sit back & let Shaw, DiBella & Saureland dominate the meetings. He doesn't seem to be fighting Froch's corner.

Doesn't bother me that Hennessy is losing his top talent.

I think Barry Hearn looks like he could be a big name again in British boxing. His Prizefighter tournaments have been a success, his next one opens its doors to international fighters for the first time and he's just brought in Kell Brook and Darren Barker. Also, he's said he'd love to bring in Carl Froch.