Prescott Enjoyed Saturday's HBO Broadcast of Khan Fight

The_budweiser

I half wish that Prescott had managed to sustain a series of wins and get some momentum going in his career, as it could have made for a pretty exciting division with another big puncher at the helm, and a guy Khan wants no piece of.

He showed that he has a long way to go though against some mediocre opponents.

Always in with a shout because of his punching power, it would be one to get the fans going if there ever was a rematch, but the only way it happens is if Khan loses.

He's got no chance of becoming a mandatory and do you see Khan making a voluntary defence against this guy? I think not.

I half wish that Prescott had managed to sustain a series of wins and get some momentum going in his career, as it could have made for a pretty exciting division with another big puncher at the helm, and a guy Khan wants no piece of.

He showed that he has a long way to go though against some mediocre opponents.

Always in with a shout because of his punching power, it would be one to get the fans going if there ever was a rematch, but the only way it happens is if Khan loses.

He's got no chance of becoming a mandatory and do you see Khan making a voluntary defence against this guy? I think not.

This locked section Brook, the original is in world boxing lol//