Lopez vs Salido R by R

WelshDevilRob

i thought the stoppage was a bit weak --- though im not complaining. great job by salido. i cant say juanma was exposed as we've known about this problems for quite some time now, but this loss definitely knocks him down in the P4P sense.

thanks you bob arum for depriving us of undefeated gamboa vs. undefeated juanma

Yeah Bob cried the hardest last night.

Out of interest, all this talk of Lopez moving upto 130lbs - was that cos he was weight drained now? Seems possible though his chin has always seemed shaky.

I have watched it twice now and something is definitely wrong with Juanma. I am not using this as an excuse as I think Salido beats him 7/10 times. But he looks so slow and ponderous.

I can see a move to 130 asap

Where does this leave Rafa Marquez?

I better say this quick before RAZZ sees me making excuses and jumps all over me again lol

He wasn't the same. Intangibles that we may never be fully aware came into to play. It was simple enough it seemed but what do i know really?

Keep your guard up and block the over hand right and don't get in a gun fight with him. Maybe he thought he was going to breeze right through him.

That's what an undefeated record will do to you. It makes you complacent. I could see where he would look at a record with 10 losses and think this guy will be a push over.

Either way, what happened happened. He'll be back to avenge the loss not doubt about it.

Very good fight and to be honest you could see it coming from the first round on. Juanma looked very flat tonight and not focused on the job in hand.

He needs six months off to get his head straight imo

He looked uninterested and lethargic. The divorce had more an effect than he admitted.

He really should not have tried banging with Salido.

Gamboa showed the recipe for beating him. By boxing him.

Great fight and a rematch is in order.

you can sugar coat the defeat all you want and make excuses

but the fact is, Gamboa would still destroy Juanma if they met mlol/

mlol/ I do not concur. Still, I ate the pie prematurely as Gamboa has yet to beat Lopez. But no biggie, the wager is still on.

i thought the stoppage was a bit weak --- though im not complaining. great job by salido. i cant say juanma was exposed as we've known about this problems for quite some time now, but this loss definitely knocks him down in the P4P sense.

thanks you bob arum for depriving us of undefeated gamboa vs. undefeated juanma

Yeah Bob cried the hardest last night.

Out of interest, all this talk of Lopez moving upto 130lbs - was that cos he was weight drained now? Seems possible though his chin has always seemed shaky.

seems like he should. there are rumors that lopez weighed up to 190 in the weeks leading up to the fight.