Erik Morales: Gotta Love The Stubborn Mexican

The_budweiser

Breaching the depths of accepted lows one time a friend asked me how I cope, and I said “God loves a fighter. He knows how tough I am; that I always put up a fight, and that I don’t ever think of breaking as much as I’m able to.”

With a weary face he asked further “Are you stubborn enough to challenge God himself?”

“I never said that. I think of God as a matchmaker and I promise him a good fight, so he gives me many troubles. He’s a great matchmaker and I generate a good number of hits in HBO (Heaven’s Box Office) PPV.”

Walking out of the tunnel and into the arena, the Mexican legend paused to look around, hearing out the chanting crowd, and flashed a devilish grin. People around the boxing community questioned his intentions for coming back from retirement to fight and now he’s fighting at a higher division against its hardest puncher. It’s no secret many feared for his welfare, yet the boxer had dismissed this. On the other side of the ring stood the Argentine, Marcos Maidana. He looked solid and beaming with youthful energy. When the stadium played out his Mexican tune, Erik “El Terrible” Morales walked stubbornly towards the ring as if in defiance to everybody who doubted him.

Read More: http://ringnews24.com//index.php/blog/35-demo-content/16762-erik-morales-gotta-love-the-stubborn-mexican.html#ixzz1Jght7epF