terry marsh vs ricky hatton

smokin

Tough one to call. In their primes I see it like Hatton / Thaxton, with Ricky having to box his way to the verdict. TM was a lot tougher than he looked, and could match Hattons workrate. Possibly the better boxer, and wouldn't be at all surprised to see an SD in Terry's favour.

Close fight really. Don't think Marsh ever lost.

I'm gonna say Ricky outworks him. I haven't seen a Marsh fight since he was champion and he was a good fighter but I think Ricky takes it.

I reckon you'll have to look up a few of his fights Rob. If Ricky wins it wont be by outworking Marsh, his level of fitness and his stamina were awsome.

I'm gonna say Ricky outworks him. I haven't seen a Marsh fight since he was champion and he was a good fighter but I think Ricky takes it.

I reckon you'll have to look up a few of his fights Rob. If Ricky wins it wont be by outworking Marsh, his level of fitness and his stamina were awsome.

Probably right, mate. He was the 'fighting fireman' I think so high levels of stamina in his job aswell.

How do you see it going?

Probably right, mate. He was the 'fighting fireman' I think so high levels of stamina in his job as well.

How do you see it going?

i think they mentioned a few times during marsh's career that he had a slowed heart beat which menthe could keep a higher work rate up for longer