Haye-Wladimir: CONFIRMED!

RAZZ-MCFC

don't believe it's an April Fools either

the site has posted a print screen from boxing scene so can't copy and paste it but it looks genuine enough!

take a look

sorry for posting link but it's the only way

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/745/captureqoa.jpg

prints are just images Razz - the_budweiser

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/12932120.stm

David Haye says that Wladimir Klitschko has been passed fit for their heavyweight title unification bout.

There had been speculation that the Ukrainian's brother Vitali would step in after Wladimir pulled out of a 30 April bout with Dereck Chisora because of a stomach injury.

But Haye told BBC Radio 5 live: "I know it's Wladimir I am fighting, he is fit to fight and ready to go."

WBA champion Haye will face IBF and WBO holder Klitschko on 25 June or 2 July.

The Londoner added that the fight is likely to take place in Germany - where the Klitschkos are based - with stadiums in Dortmund, Gelsenkirchen and Kaiserslautern under consideration.

"It doesn't bother me," Haye said. "I haven't been pressing them for a venue, as long as I know I am fighting at the end of June or start of July I am happy.

"I have heard people talking about crazy places all over the world, but I'm anticipating the fight to be in Germany."

Vitali Klitschko recently defended his WBC heavyweight title against Cuba's Odlanier Solis.

100% confident this fight goes ahead!

nothing to stop either of them now, the money's right, they're both happy with the contracts, the fight will be in Germany, no TV company is going to go bust and there's no need for fake injury's from either of them now

this fight WILL go ahead!

TEAM HAYEMAKER!

100% confident this fight goes ahead!

nothing to stop either of them now, the money's right, they're both happy with the contracts, the fight will be in Germany, no TV company is going to go bust and there's no need for fake injury's from either of them now

this fight WILL go ahead!

TEAM HAYEMAKER!

You can't account for last minute injuries, but other than that, it's my opinion too that the fight goes ahead.

As for waiting until the last week before booking anything, you're never going to get a ticket and your flights and accommodation will have trebled in price.

It's a gamble you just have to take, as with all fights.

I'll be trying to get a ticket as soon as they're released....if it's anything like Hatton vs Mayweather though, all the fair-weather fans will come out in droves, along with ticket touts coming out of your ears, and it will be nigh on impossible.

The one bonus, if you want to see it that way, is that it's in a stadium.

I'd prefer a smaller venue, but if I can pick up half decent seats at an anywhere reasonable cost, I'll still be a happy man :)

haye's career is a bad april fool's joke

You ain't parting with those coins of yours backing Wlad in the betting section. ;)

i dont know how to do the betting section, tell me how and i will :D

If you don't know about it then maybe explains our lack of bets there. grin//

Just chose the fight topic in here http://budweiserboxing.forumcircle.com/viewforum.php?f=10 and place some of your coins - you currently have wellover 2000. (Odds are in each topic)