Why Prince Naseem is a Jerk, Vol. 187

gavpowell

Previously I have been fairly forgiving to the British legend much-missed in the ring, as for all his idiocy behind the wheel of a car it was basically one incident and he was punished accordingly.

However, having been banned from driving, gone to rpison, paid a large fine and been publicly demonised for the crash that left a man nearly crippled, he seemed to have got his life back on track and seemed a much more mature character, even dabbling in promotion and training of young fighters.

Now he's just been fined a further thousand pounds for driving without insurance, 150 for not haing retaken a driving test since the end of his 4-year ban and has received 6 penalty points to be added to any licence he actually bothers to regain.

So basically, I withdraw my earlier defences, the man is a cock.

Have you even bothered to read the story behind this? One of his children was sick or something along those lines and he desperatly needed to get home to them, in a rush he by law, wrongfully drove there but in his situation I'd have done the same thing in all honesty.

According to the BBC

"Nick Freeman, defending, said the offence happened when a friend took Hamed for a drive to take his mind off the bout of asthma that had led his son to being treated in hospital."

So he was in the car with someone else who was driving and then took over. I'm amazed his m,ate isn;t in trouble for allowing it to be honest.

The various reports also say his wife called him to say his son was in hospital. So his wife was there, no cause to suddenly dash back when his friend could have driven him equally well.

and given what happened last time he was allowed to drive, driving without insurance is unforgivable regardless of circumstance.

According to the BBC

"Nick Freeman, defending, said the offence happened when a friend took Hamed for a drive to take his mind off the bout of asthma that had led his son to being treated in hospital."

So he was in the car with someone else who was driving and then took over. I'm amazed his m,ate isn;t in trouble for allowing it to be honest.

The various reports also say his wife called him to say his son was in hospital. So his wife was there, no cause to suddenly dash back when his friend could have driven him equally well.

and given what happened last time he was allowed to drive, driving without insurance is unforgivable regardless of circumstance.

That's a different tale to what was released last week Gav so if that's right I apologise.

Bud, I don't know about you but if I thought my kids needed me desperately an I was capable of driving with a car there waiting I wouldn't be sat on my arse for half hour waiting for a taxi that's been 'turning down my street now' for the last 20 mins

According to the BBC

That's a different tale to what was released last week Gav so if that's right I apologise.

Bud, I don't know about you but if I thought my kids needed me desperately an I was capable of driving with a car there waiting I wouldn't be sat on my arse for half hour waiting for a taxi that's been 'turning down my street now' for the last 20 mins

you would get a taxi straight away if you explained what happened, if not im sure a friend could of drove him or a neighbour straight away even the police would of prob gave him a lift straight away if it was that urgent, sick of people making excuses for him, deserves what he gets

According to the BBC

you would get a taxi straight away if you explained what happened, if not im sure a friend could of drove him or a neighbour straight away even the police would of prob gave him a lift straight away if it was that urgent, sick of people making excuses for him, deserves what he gets

Fair enough if that's your opinion and I'm not defending him personally it wouldn't matter who it was I'm defending the actions not the person but I'd be straight there if my kids needed me fuck the fine or what ever priorities come first.

This is the article I read I think Gav, little bit different so who knows what's right.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-12480521

All British law is a joke, and is there to be flaunted, as the wankers that make it up, are some of the best practitioners of breaking it.

I couldn't give a fuck about what Hamed MIGHT have done, or what scumbag tossers in the British judiciary or the scabby press want to convince the muppet population of what he MIGHT have done. He deserves to be judged for what he DID do to that other poor bastard he left for dead, not what may or may not have happened.

For fucks sake what are the scummy police, and judiciary in Britain? Legal eagles, or fuckin mystic megs.