Klitschko vs Haye is on again, growing sources

Joe Ko

Reading lots of things about this, People saying July date is on, Warren has taken the May 21st for Haye vs Chageav or Povetkin.

WBA might have Chageav vs Povetkin WBA Regular title or interim and Haye is the super champ, this means Haye not fighting mandatory will not get him stripped, like Felix Sturm and Andre Ward.

Thats my view.

Do you think its just more rubbish or there is something being done behind the scenes.

The UK fight date means little if US TV have chosen another date. Also, Sky can do more than one show on the same night.

I do fear that Booth is trying to still negotiate when its an impossible mission.

Haye vs Wlad won't be in July.

It's hard enough for K2/Hayemeker to make a deal, toss in Warren and Sky won't be doing it. They'd have to cut the cake in another way.

I think the original proposed date was July 2nd after an April date couldn't be done cos of Amir Khan fighting.

Klitschko said last week that he wouldn't be able to make that date due to the Chisora and Adamek fights. Something seems to be going on as I'd have expected Haye vs Chagaev or whover to have been announced by now as May isn't far off.