Khan vs Bradley who wins on July 23rd?

WelshDevilRob

Khan vs Bradley who wins on July 23rd?  

1. 1. Khan vs Bradley who wins on July 23rd?

• Khan via KO
    • Bradley via KO
    • Khan on points
    • Bradley on points
    • Draw

tough fight to call. my initial reaction is khan's speed is the difference, but it think bradley has a good shot at winning a decision. hes more active and more dimensional than maidana, though which much less power.

so my pick right now is bradley like 115-113

power is the key here. he is somewhat aggressive but not relentless and no where near the power that maidana has. if maidana could not have won then i cant see bradley winning against a better boxing with more speed longer jab and a World Class trainer.

yeah iam is sour grapes about the tenth in the form of a guillotine, coming and going without the rolling of the one said khan :-)

tough fight to call. my initial reaction is khan's speed is the difference, but it think bradley has a good shot at winning a decision. hes more active and more dimensional than maidana, though which much less power.

so my pick right now is bradley like 115-113

power is the key here. he is somewhat aggressive but not relentless and no where near the power that maidana has. if maidana could not have won then i cant see bradley winning against a better boxing with more speed longer jab and a World Class trainer.

yeah iam is sour grapes about the tenth in the form of a guillotine, coming and going without the rolling of the one said khan :-)

joel diaz is a good trainer, not as good as roach obv but he gets it done. bradley is relentless, he always puts constant pressure. i dont think power matters so much in this fight.

I should have put technical decision in the Poll as headbutts could well play a part. grin//

would it not be to khans advantage to fight tall? head butts should not present a problem then.

he sticks that jab in bradleys face all day and he will be mince meat

Very true regarding fighting tall though I think there were headbutts in the Khan vs Barrera fight.

Khan sometimes stumbles into an opponent - he throws shots and then gets off balance - something that needs tgo be sorted out. The stumbling along with Bradleys style could well cause a clash of heads.

Khan is fast but he is not powerful, and Bradley has the edge in accuracy, experience and ring-craft.

He's slated for the headclashes which have cropped up in recent fights, but could Khan live with something like that if the going got tough?

I would think not at this stage.

He proved a lot against Maidana, but he was facing a guy who is there to be hit.

Bradley is a different kettle of fish, and while Khan has been brought along with a lot of hand-picked opponents, I think Bradley is the one who could be a step too far.

• 3 months later...