Arthur Abraham/Steve Cunningham round-by-round (Spoilers)

donlevy

Cunningham uses his legs a little more in this round,but is still dictating the fight ehind his jab.He's jabbing well to the body and head and doing so consistently

40-36 to Cunningham

A more spirited effort in the fifth by Licina,in a round otherwise controlled by Cunningham.Cunningham scored with a few hard right hands this round.

50-45 to Cunningham

I have Cunningham by a complete shutout.I haven't seen any rounds in which I thought were even close enough to swing in Licina's favour.Cunningham has completely controlled the fight from the very start,he seems almost bored in there at this point.

80-72 to Cunningham

I have Cunningham by a complete shutout.I haven't seen any rounds in which I thought were even close enough to swing in Licina's favour.Cunningham has completely controlled the fight from the very start,he seems almost bored in there at this point.

80-72 to Cunningham

fully agreed.. from round 6 on it looked like a better warm up fight for cunningham....

note: the german commentary really is the most shitty ive ever heard.. he says that cunningham looks very tired and is constantly retreating due to the agression of licina.. i mean... ahhh.. go to hell you idiot....

fully agreed.. from round 6 on it looked like a better warm up fight for cunningham....

note: the german commentary really is the most shitty ive ever heard.. he says that cunningham looks very tired and is constantly retreating due to the agression of licina.. i mean... ahhh.. go to hell you idiot....

They call that agression? mlol/

Anyway,I thought Licina had a decent eleventh round - this is the only round I've give him thus far.Cunningham looks disinterested in there tonight.

I was watching on a very good stream,rob.You didn't miss much anyway.Cunningham controlled the entire fight behind his left hand or the most part.It got boring through the second half as Cunningham relaxed,and started putting in less work as he knew Licina posed little threat.

Cunningham needs a real fight to motivate himself at this stage in his life.Only good thing that came out of this was that he got twelve rounds under his belt.

I was watching on a very good stream,rob.You didn't miss much anyway.Cunningham controlled the entire fight behind his left hand or the most part.It got boring through the second half as Cunningham relaxed,and started putting in less work as he knew Licina posed little threat.

Cunningham needs a real fight to motivate himself at this stage in his life.Only good thing that came out of this was that he got twelve rounds under his belt.

Did you see the Hernandez fight? Result looks very good - I was expecting a close points win.

Sounds like Abraham fight was a waste of time for him as ended prematurely.

Nah,I didn't see the Hernandez fight.I was only interested in the Abraham fight and thought I had already missed the Cunningham fight.

I don't think this fight would have done much for Abraham anyway.A quick win over a bum isn't going to dramatically lift his confidence.