Cracking Fights!

edsel77x

I want to start a thread that we can eventually move to the downloading section.

Would like for all the budweiser boxing forums member to post as many cracking fights they can remember and then I'll go through there and find what we have in the download section and post them there.

You can name then randomly create a top ten list it doesnt matter.

It will eventually get posted on RingNews24.

Here is my list so far:

ke ibeabuchi vs David Tua

Manny Pacquiao vs JMM I, II

Bert Cooper vs Micheal Moorer

Bert Cooper vs Holyfield

Erik Morales vs Manny Pacquiao I

many more that I cant remember right now but I have a notebook handy and come back to add later.

some good 3 rounders:

The War

Terry Norris v Troy Waters

Tommy Hearns v Iran Barkley

Buster Drayton v Julian Jackson

Pac v Torrescampo (videos for all can be found here http://hubpages.com/hub/5-of-the-greatest-3-round-wars-in-boxing)

1 rounders

Paul Hodkinson v Johnny Carter

Thaxton v Ryan

If I remember correctly, Drayton took massive and concussive blows! I was impressed just as much as I was concerned with Drayton.

He took body shots that would have KO'D heavyweights

Despite the loss he earned my respects for Heart.

The fight definitly gets the nod!

Carl Williams vs Mike Weaver, Ron Lyle vs George Foreman and Clifford Ettiene vs Lamon Brewster are quality Heavyweight fights.

Barry McGuigan vs Danilo Cabrera and Juan LaPorte.

Dave 'Boy' McAually vs Fidel Bassa 1 and 2 are must see fights.

I saw the Ron Lyle vs Foreman fight and he I think I heard him giving a recount of the fight. Lyle knocked him senseless! I can only imagine watching it for the first time and thinking Foreman was going to cruise to easy victory.

Great fight.

Carl Williams vs Mike Weaver, Ron Lyle vs George Foreman and Clifford Ettiene vs Lamon Brewster are quality Heavyweight fights.

Barry McGuigan vs Danilo Cabrera and Juan LaPorte.

Dave 'Boy' McAually vs Fidel Bassa 1 and 2 are must see fights.

I saw the Ron Lyle vs Foreman fight and he I think I heard him giving a recount of the fight. Lyle knocked him senseless! I can only imagine watching it for the first time and thinking Foreman was going to cruise to easy victory.

Great fight.

Lyle vs Foreman is the prime example of what Heavyweight fights could be like if the big guys left their brains and skills outside the ring beforehand. Unfortunately, that type of fight doesn't happen very often in the division.