Warren inks John Murray

Faulks

Warren inks John Murray

European and two-time British lightweight champion John Murray (30-0, 18 KOs) has signed a promotional agreement with promoter Frank Warren. Hall of Fame promoter Warren has guided and developed British boxing biggest stars including Joe Calzaghe, Ricky Hatton, Nigel Benn, Amir Khan, Frank Bruno and Naseem Hamed, and now Murray wants to join those illustrious names. “John is a tremendous talent and I’m thrilled that he’s joined my organisation,” said Warren, now into his 30th year in the sport. “I’ve always thought highly of him and what he needs now is the right promotion and guidance to turn him into a star and that’s what I aim to do. He can fight and I believe that with his no-nonsense, all-action, style, he can be the man to get Manchester’s boxing scene going again.”

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/warren-inks-john-murray-75039?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=warren-inks-john-murray

Good shot for Warren, Murray will be the next Manchester show-stopper and a future world champion

do you really believe he'll be a world champion? I think hes big time overrated

Yes, why not ???

are world champions Seb Zbik, Jan Zaveck, Ricky Burns, ecc...

why can not it become Murray, in my personal opinion the mancunian is better than Amir Khan !!!

Time will tell if I have reason

Good signing for Warren. I've never been a fan of Warren's (although, i'm not a fan of any promoter to be honest) but he is putting on some good shows recently. OK, a few of them have fallen apart because of injuries but the old man is trying at least.

First fight for Murray: Kevin Mitchell. That is a pretty good intention to put on good fights IMO.