Which is the worst fight?  

1. 1. Which is the worst fight?

• Cotto v Mayorga
    • W. Klitschko v Chisora
    • Pacquiao v Mosley
    • Khan v McCloskey
    • Adamek v McBride

Wow tough one :)

Khan & Cotto im gonna label as possible 'stay active fights' until a bigger fight comes along (yes i know your gonna say for what)

Klitschko is a joke of a fight as is Mosley so im torn between the 2 :(

I'll vote Pacquiao as Mosley has done nothing to deserve the shot and its all about Arum making as much $$$ as possible.

P.s in no way am i saying Delboy has done anything to deserve a pop though in Wlads defence there inst really anyone for him to fight

Adamek v McBride for me - all the others have been someone or shown the potential to be someone - even Chisora is British champ. McBride has never been anyone, has lost 4/5 on the bounce except if you include the robbery of Prizefighter against Egobi. For him to be chosen as an opponent for anyone with pretensions of world class, even as a keep-busy, is pretty poor.

definitely pacquiao-mosley. really pathetic fight that hurts boxing tremendously with the extra exposure it will get with the CBS deal. notice that top rank turned the attention from it being a complete mismatch to the showtime deal.

cotto-mayorga stinks as well, but at least the hype has been interesting and the fight itself should be fun while it lasts

klitschko-chisora is dreadful but thats nothing new in this heavyweight division filled with old timers, coward and duckers. cant blame klitschko too much, theres only so many time you can clean out a division.

khan-mccloskey stinks but its not like i was expecting anything great since the fight is going to be in the UK instead of the USA

adamek-mcbride sucks but makes sense as a stay busy fight now that adamek has signed to fight a klitschko. besides, its not like its taking up a valuable TV date

I wanted to vote for Haye, but he doesn't even want to face such limited opposition as those the other favorites are fighting here. I see Gavin's point about McBride,but Adamek is coming off a not so successful fight against Grant and I think needs a confidence booster..........this sure is that!!! My vote is for Pac-Mosely, simply because this is the #1 fighter in the sport and he's taking on a guy who hasn't won a fight in over two years now and who struggled to get a gift draw with Sergio Mora. Mosley is still a name, but he doesn't warrant the Big Stage like this. Don't get me wrong, ALL of these fights Suck, but for me the higher the profile, the worse it sucks and Pacquiao is as big as it gets right now.

Adamek is coming off a not so successful fight against Grant and I think needs a confidence booster..........this sure is that!!!

Adamek fought Maddalone after Grant - how much confidence you want him to get?;)

I forgot about Maddalone, you can certainly see how THAT would happen, right? Hmm, Tomasz might get the nod based on fighting the M & M Boys back to back here.

If he fought the guys who played the chocolate and peanut M&Ms on the cinema adverts I would consider it more worthy than fighting Kevin McBride, because at least the M&Ms know about a defensive shell. Shell! Get it? Because they've gott shells..and the boxin defe...

eh, never mind.

I voted Klitschko-Chisora. Chisora is the least experienced of all the fighters there and in the division where fighters typically challenge for world titles later in their careers than at the lighter weights. Four years and fourteen fights into a career that has never taken him outside the UK. Nobody can kid themselves that this is anything other than a horrendous mismatch and that's before you consider the fighters' respective abilities and physical attributes.

McBride is a worse opponent than Chisora without doubt but at the same time Adamek isn't a world champ so ultimately he can fight who he likes and its got nothing to do with us. We can watch it or we can ignore it but ultimately it has no relevance to the boxing landscape, he is just keeping busy. Add to that the allegations that the KBros had input in picking his opponent and it would seem harsh to slate him or the fight too heavily.

Cotto's fight isn't great but I can't help feel it might be quite entertaining. The LM division beyond Paul Williams pretty much sucks anyhow.

Mosley probably has the ability to make the fight interesting for a while at least. I expect him to get beaten pretty badly over the duration and it isn't the fight we want to see but beyond Floyd Mayweather who is Pacquiao actually going to fight in a really competitive fight at welterweight right now? I personally think he would eat Berto alive if the Haitian's handlers even let him anywhere near him. Pacquaio is in an unfortunate position of not having many competitors around him who would be rated as competitive. In which case he might as well fight a name and make money.

I don't think Khan's fight deserves to be in the list. Coming off a career-best win and apparently lining up a fight with the division number one and he is getting slated for fighting a 22-0 European and (former) British champion?! People don't know they're born.

If he fought the guys who played the chocolate and peanut M&Ms on the cinema adverts I would consider it more worthy than fighting Kevin McBride, because at least the M&Ms know about a defensive shell. Shell! Get it? Because they've gott shells..and the boxin defe...

eh, never mind.

Oh the facts about M&M's...they were hugely popular in WW2 as they could be eaten in warm countries with out the chocolate getting everywhere and we're a joint venture by Hershey and Mars....

Got a few mates going over from various parts of the UK and hoping to fly by florida and see a chick i met in New York on route. Had planned to go Vegas this year anyway so may as well take in this one sided beat down whilst im there.

As much as i dont agree with the fight and voted it as the worse Manny is a special fighter so may as well see as much of him as possible.

I wont be trying to justify this shower of shite any time soon though :)

The Adamek vs McBride farce is close. Funny how Adamek can fight bum after bum and not get grief from the Haye hayters.

1) He is getting grief, at lerast from me - Klitschko v Solis aside, there is not a single heavyweight matchup currently scheduled that doesn't say either crap fight or cynical opportunism.

2) as has been pointed out, Adamek is not yet a world champion at heavy, so he is allowed a little more leeway.

3) Adamek has not spent two or three years screaming at everyone who'll listen that the division is awful, the champions are pathetic etc and THEN fought bums. I can't stand hypocrisy, which is why Haye at heavyweight pisses me off, but I've been just as dismisssive of klitschko v Chisora and Adamek v pretty much everyone.

The Adamek vs McBride farce is close. Funny how Adamek can fight bum after bum and not get grief from the Haye hayters.

1) He is getting grief, at lerast from me - Klitschko v Solis aside, there is not a single heavyweight matchup currently scheduled that doesn't say either crap fight or cynical opportunism.

2) as has been pointed out, Adamek is not yet a world champion at heavy, so he is allowed a little more leeway.

3) Adamek has not spent two or three years screaming at everyone who'll listen that the division is awful, the champions are pathetic etc and THEN fought bums. I can't stand hypocrisy, which is why Haye at heavyweight pisses me off, but I've been just as dismisssive of klitschko v Chisora and Adamek v pretty much everyone.

Adamek is taking the same piss.