5 Reasons why Jcc JR is Awesome

iamasadlittleboy

He has a longer unbeaten run than Floyd Mayweather Jr (44 fights to 41)

He retired John Duddy (who retired when he remembered how badly Chavez beat him)

He beat Cuello so badly that he was ripe for the taking when Canelo stopped him

He avenged his only questionable decisions (Draw over Molina and SD over Vanda)

He was in hospital for 10 days before his infamous NC fight with Troy Rowland. He also sacked his physician Dr. Jose Salazar, making a statement against the furosemide he was found to have had in his body.

Five people in this world care about Chavez Jr's career:

Chavez Jr

Chavez Sr

Freddie Roach(I assume)

You

Jose Sulaiman.

Everyone else just hopes he stays out of the way of the real fighters and keeps beating up bums while clinging to daddy's coat tails.

Ahem...

Except I really really love him and find him very good looking, who doesn't like the way he looks in the ring. Such a handsome fighter, theres no wonder they keep him from the real fighters.

Stop trying to hide your man love, we all saw what you thought of the guy >_>

His father padded his record out by beating up bums for the majority of his career. Notice that when he started fighting legitimate world class fighters he started drawing and losing.

Like father like the son. Well, the bit about fighting bums, anyway.

Re: 5 Reasons why Jcc JR is Awesome

He has a longer unbeaten run than Floyd Mayweather Jr (44 fights to 41)

He retired John Duddy (who retired when he remembered how badly Chavez beat him)

He beat Cuello so badly that he was ripe for the taking when Canelo stopped him

He avenged his only questionable decisions (Draw over Molina and SD over Vanda)

He was in hospital for 10 days before his infamous NC fight with Troy Rowland. He also sacked his physician Dr. Jose Salazar, making a statement against the furosemide he was found to have had in his body.

mlol/

His father padded his record out by beating up bums for the majority of his career. Notice that when he started fighting legitimate world class fighters he started drawing and losing.

mlol/ mlol/ mlol/ mlol/ mlol/

And you throw your little toys out of your pram when i say your opinions are insignificant.

Rubin Castillo

Roger Mayweather

Rocky Lockeridge

Jaun LaPorte

Edwin Rosario

Rafael Limon

Jose Luis Ramirez

Meldrick Taylor

Angel Hernandez

Hector Camacho

Frankie Mitchell

Greg Haugan

Terence Alii

Pernell Whittaker

Andy Holligan

Frankie Randall

David Kamau

Joey Gamache

were all bums were they?

clap// clap// clap// clap// That definitely deserves a round of applause for the most stupid boxing related statement ever.

The guy goes 14 years unbeaten, loses, avenges the loss, then its another 2 years until he loses again, then yet another 2 years until he is beaten by the same fighter, a guy who ends up being a 5 weight champion, who even you couldn't describe as a bum.

So when push comes to shove the only fighters he lost to that weren't avenged were Oscar, and Kostya, i'm not even going to dignify your garbage by mentionoing his last fight at 43 years of age.

You are full of the proverbial brown stuff.

And you throw your little toys out of your pram when i say your opinions are insignificant.

Rubin Castillo

Roger Mayweather

Rocky Lockeridge

Jaun LaPorte

Edwin Rosario

Rafael Limon

Jose Luis Ramirez

Meldrick Taylor

Angel Hernandez

Hector Camacho

Frankie Mitchell

Greg Haugan

Terence Alii

Pernell Whittaker

Andy Holligan

Frankie Randall

David Kamau

Joey Gamache

were all bums were they?

clap// clap// clap// clap// That definitely deserves a round of applause for the most stupid boxing related statement ever.

The guy goes 14 years unbeaten, loses, avenges the loss, then its another 2 years until he loses again, then yet another 2 years until he is beaten by the same fighter, a guy who ends up being a 5 weight champion, who even you couldn't describe as a bum.

So when push comes to shove the only fighters he lost to that weren't avenged were Oscar, and Kostya, i'm not even going to dignify your garbage by mentionoing his last fight at 43 years of age.

But you are more than willing to list the fighters he lost and drew to, to try and prove your point. I think you are made of the brown stuff, especially since you are in denial about being a fan of you know who.

Have a problem with comprehension? I think so.

A lot of those fighters you listed are in the "world class" category that I was on about. I said bums and world class opponents. Remember?

Roger Mayweather? Bet you loved naming him.

Castillo? Never fought for a title again, and fought FOUR of his seven opponents who nearly lost as much as they won before fighting Chavez.

It's LOCKRIDGE!! - finally grabbed a world title after losing two previous attempts. Is he a great example of Chavez's legacy? Seriously? One of the two guys he fought before facing Chavez lost many more than he'd won.

Laporte? - gets a shot at Chavez after facing a guy with a 9-10 record.

Rosario - useful.

Limon? - had ONE win before facing Chavez. before that, he was on a 3 loss streak.

Ramirez? - very good.

Taylor? - Was losing until those final few seconds.

Hernandez? - useful, unbeaten contender.

Camacho? - good opponent.

Mitchell? - Useful.

Haugen? - three of his opponents before facing Chavez lost more than they'd won. he beat mancini but he was on a losing streak.

ALLI, not Alii - Chavez seemed to like fighting opponents who, themselves, previously fought guys who lost more than they'd won. Alli was decent but failed on two attempts at becoming champion.

WHITAKER - not Whittaker? - if you want to prove Chavez's legacy then it's best not to point out the opponents that he drew with.

Holligan? - hardly legacy defining.

Randall? - Lost the first and won the second on a TD cos of a cut. Forget the third, you know that's not useful.

Kamau? - Give over.

Gamache - A lot of his wins before facing Chavez were made of fluff, especially the last 4 of 5 opponents before fighting Chavez.

Perhaps saying that he beat up bums for the majority of his career was stretching it, but it cannot be denied that he padded out his record to begin with, much like his son is doing.

I didn't say he wasn't of legendary calibre.

Rubin Castillo

Roger Mayweather

Rocky Lockeridge

Jaun LaPorte

Edwin Rosario

Rafael Limon

Jose Luis Ramirez

Meldrick Taylor

Angel Hernandez

Hector Camacho

Frankie Mitchell

Greg Haugan

Terence Alii

Pernell Whittaker

Andy Holligan

Frankie Randall

David Kamau

Joey Gamache

were all bums were they?

Perhaps saying that he beat up bums for the majority of his career was stretching it, but it cannot be denied that he padded out his record to begin with, much like his son is doing.

I cut out the rest of your opinionated crap, because it isn't worth reading, the enlarged part is all that counts.

Stretching it a bit, you tore it in half with your bullshit. You only show your own ignorance when you make half witted claims like " Look at his record when he goes up in class, he draws and loses "

Just so you might learn to read we'll put in large letters. He lost after 16 years, and 18 years to DeLaHoya, and after 20 years to Tszyu, which remain the stains on his long and distinguished career. All others were avenged.

And a numpty like you wants to try and discredit him?

Rubin Castillo

Roger Mayweather

Rocky Lockeridge

Jaun LaPorte

Edwin Rosario

Rafael Limon

Jose Luis Ramirez

Meldrick Taylor

Angel Hernandez

Hector Camacho

Frankie Mitchell

Greg Haugan

Terence Alii

Pernell Whittaker

Andy Holligan

Frankie Randall

David Kamau

Joey Gamache

were all bums were they?

I cut out the rest of your opinionated crap, because it isn't worth reading, the enlarged part is all that counts.

Stretching it a bit, you tore it in half with your B*lls**t. You only show your own ignorance when you make half witted claims like " Look at his record when he goes up in class, he draws and loses "

Just so you might learn to read we'll put in large letters. He lost after 16 years, and 18 years to DeLaHoya, and after 20 years to Tszyu, which remain the stains on his long and distinguished career. All others were avenged.

And a numpty like you wants to try and discredit him?

Yep, yep, yep. Definetely enlarge my last sentence even more than the paragraphs that you have, and you'll see what I said, you blind boy!

I presented my opinions as to why he is overrated, so what makes you so righteous to say that I shouldn't be saying such a thing?

Opinions are like buttholes, everyone's got one.

Your "insignificant opinion" on my opinion is of no significance to me, kid.

I've told you before, when you are in holes stop digging.

A know nothing numpty like you, tried to discredit a legendary fighter, end of story. No one cares whether or not you think he is over rated, any more than they care about who you think Mayweather should or shouldn't have fought.

I think your problem is that you aren't made of ice cream, then you could eat yourself and be really happy. yawn//