Timothy Bradley v Devon Alexander (spoilers)

The_budweiser

bad clash of styles, and even worse, boring --- very disappointing. bradley definitely won, once again alexander hardly lands anything significant. there should definitely NOT be a rematch.

lets hope khan-bradley moves forward so we can put this mess behind us.

at least we have montiel-donaire to look forward to :)

Really annoying Bradley was winning clearly and going on to a UD, which I believe would have put in prime position for a Pacquiao fight.

Alexander looked awful all he has is the jab he barely lands and his straight right isnt great either.

Took shine of what should be a dominate Bradley win.

Khan vs Bradley next, Alexander should fight someone else.

The ringside doctor, Peter Samet, said he stopped the fight in fear of permanent damage being caused, because Alexander was unable to open his eye after repeated requests to do so.

"He literally couldn't open his eye. It was more than a cut. I was worried it was his nerve and that his eye was paralyzed," said Dr. Peter Samet.

Aye, poor fight.

Bradley was quite dirty throughout.

There's only so many headbutts that you can put down to an "accident," but fair play to him, he dominated the fight, and Alexander didn't have much answer.

I hope they don't exercise the rematch clause.

They could do with going their own paths first and meeting down the line, if their careers are still going that way...

Alexander what a big baby squealing in front of the doctor WTF was he thinking its a world title fight ( no bottle comes to mind ).In my view he was looking for a way out.

I scored the fight 97-93 bradley,alexander was awfull.

If bradley performs like that against Khan he will get a right beating.