Chisora: I Found Wladimir's Weaknesses, I'll Exploit Them

Faulks

Chisora: I Found Wladimir's Weaknesses, I'll Exploit Them

Dereck Chisora will take to the skies in a private jet in a bid to become world heavyweight champion. But that's the only luxury Britain's battler will enjoy ahead of his clash with IBF/WBO king Wladimir Klitschko.

And Del Boy is currently braving spartan conditions in freezing Scotland as he prepares to tackle the giant Ukrainian. Chisora will get his crack at Klitschko on April 30 in Mannheim, Germany.

Promoter Frank Warren has arranged for him to travel to the fight in a private jet in a bid to make preparations go as smoothly as possible.

"The flight over there will definitely be the best bit of my camp, because it's like torture in Scotland," said Chisora.

"I'm up at 5am every day doing my roadwork, and the rest of my time is spent sparring, hitting the heavy bags and making sure I'm in the shape of my career.

"And my team have even banned me from watching television in the evenings.

"All we do is watch DVDs of Klitschko's fights.

"I know him better than Vitali does now, and believe me, I've seen some weaknesses that I am definitely going to exploit."

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=34934

Would be funny if he did McBride, Haye would be all over him if he won

If Chisora wins, he will be tied to fight VK and then WK again anyway so nobody will get at those belts apart from K2!

Good point jab id forgotten about the slave contract