Hector "Macho" Camacho vs Floyd "Money"

edsel77x

One can't help but to be amazed at Camacho's accuracy, elusiveness, footwork, speed.

He and Mayweather pratically share the same skill set.

The deciding factor is Camacho's combination punching, accuracy and speed.

Floyd would thow a few here or there mainly trying to avoid and counter but he's in there with a fighter who does it just as good and strings his punches together.

I have it Camacho by MD. Fighting in the Lightweight or below.

Watch for Macho at 3:20 in the clip!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URyaqxK-1fI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URyaqxK-1fI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I'll go for Floyd in this one. Camacho certainly had ability but was often criticised for lack of heart and called a "runner" - think mainly due to his performance or lack of against the hard hitting Edwin Rosario.

I think Floyd wins this. Camacho would obviously cause problems and it would be close on the score card but for me Floyd is the better allround fighter.

Mayweather is no stranger to running to win a fight either, and Camacho has the better offence by a good margin.

Mayweather has the better skill though, and could probably adapt to anything Camacho threw at him.

Whether he'd have enough about him to put Camacho on the back foot I don't know, but I don't really know how to judge Mayweather's ability, because he looks so good when you see him, but when you sum up his opponent list it's tough to say where he's really at in the overall or P4P scene...

Mayweather would have his hands full with a prime Camacho.Camacho had even faster hands than Mayweather,very quick feet and was alot more eager to engage in fights than what he later became.

Yeah I read that after the Rosario fight made him a Defense first fighter. Rosario was much aggressive and heavier handed than Mayweather. So, I could not see Mayweather pushing him around, discouraging Macho from coming forward.

I think it would be a great fight to watch.

I was waiting for you to weigh in. Thought you'd have more to say.

I thing I can say about Mayweather is that he does have an uncanny ability to make adjustments in a fight. Also, his ego, which we so love to hate, is so huge and being knock down is not an option for him as his ego will not allow!

I was impressed and I heard people from around the world yelling in unison when Mosley landed what appeared to be a money shot. It was, but he held on (figuratively and literally), made an adjustment then proceeded to make Mosley look every bit his age.

I think its called ring generalship if I am not mistaken.

Now I want to see him in the ring with someone who can challenge him a little more. Jab, Jab, Jab, Jab, Jab, Jab, Jab, Jab, Jab, Jab, Jab, Jab, Jab, Jab, Jab.

I think the fight between the two in there prime would have been entertaining. With a close points win going either way.

There was no more to say, so i didn't bother.

So far 40 people have tried to jab jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, amongst other tactics to beat Mayweather, and all have failed, because as you say he adjusts to what they've got, then punishes their mistakes. There is only person that will beat Mayweather and that is himself if he keeps up this low level of activity.