The legacy of Wladimir Klitschko

iamasadlittleboy

I wouldn't go as far as to say that it's "commendable" that Wlad is facing Chisora, but I can completely understand it for a variety of reasons, not least Haye's constant insistence that HE is the man to beat and top dog in the division.

I can defend Wlad to a certain degree, and agree with you about all you say in regards to his legacy, but I think rather than sticking to his word and being a gentleman with Chisora, he's simply getting one over Haye, after everything that has been said. Otherwise he would never have re-entered the negotiations in the first place.

Never liked Wlad even before the Haye stuff

He has a better legacy than Haye, he's had more fights and come back well.

But I really dont like how he takes over 8 rounds to take guys out when he is capable of doing it earlier against non punchers mostly.

Why didnt you fight Haye will always come up, and he cant say because I didnt trust him.

A Haye win on his record is his biggest win by a mile.

A Haye win will be downplayed "Cruiserweight who beat no one at heavyweight", "A paper champion". And the downplayers would be right.

So Valuev who brothers never fought, Ruiz and probably Chageav dont count.

nicky was inactive (almost a year out) and flaming useless, ruiz was crap and old and inactive and shot, Chagaev was beaten years ago by wladimir. Haye needs them but they don't need him, they are shoe ins for the HOF

A Haye win will be downplayed "Cruiserweight who beat no one at heavyweight", "A paper champion". And the downplayers would be right.

nicky was inactive (almost a year out) and flaming useless, ruiz was crap and old and inactive and shot, Chagaev was beaten years ago by wladimir. Haye needs them but they don't need him, they are shoe ins for the HOF

HOF really??

Wlad beat Chageav who had 1 month prep and had health issues, he clearly took the fight for a payday.

Klitschko need Haye more I am sure of that, he is the only half decent challenge over the last 5 years, despite his lack of names, you see the talent is there

HOF really??

Wlad beat Chageav who had 1 month prep and had health issues, he clearly took the fight for a payday.

Klitschko need Haye more I am sure of that, he is the only half decent challenge over the last 5 years, despite his lack of names, you see the talent is there

Chag had been prepared for the Valuev fight before that was called off. Byrd was Ring #1, Thompson, peter, brewster, Chagaev, Ibragimov, chambers were all top 10 (pretty much universally). Not bad set of names

HOF really??

Chag had been prepared for the Valuev fight before that was called off. Byrd was Ring #1, Thompson, peter, brewster, Chagaev, Ibragimov, chambers were all top 10 (pretty much universally). Not bad set of names

All those names but alot would say Haye could probably beat them aswell. I know its IF but its gonna loom over wlad if he doesnt cancelthe Chisora fight or if Haye fights Vitali and beats him.

He's been part of a very poor era... But he's beaten the best of a bad bunch and thats pretty much all he can do.

Comparing him to the all-time greats, I will never have him up there with Ali, Tyson, Holmes and the other Heavyweight legends but he's unquestionably one of the most successful big men of his era and that will surely be enough to get him into the HOF.

With regards to the one Heavyweight contest we all want to see...If a Wlad-Haye fight doesn't come to fruition then I think both reputations will suffer.

Both are assured of the HOF. For being so incredibly dominant for most of a decade if nothing else.

But, the main reason they are HOFers IMO is because, they have fought near enough every fighter going. Especially Wladimir.

The only names i can think that they both haven't fought is Valuev and Holyfield. Two guys that either brother would wipe the floor with. Vitali has fought less opposition to Wlad but he did fight Lennox Lewis and was winning before the fight got stopped (and rightly so), which is something Wlad doesn't have on his record.

20 wins against "B" level opposition is about the equivalent of 5 wins against "A" level opposition. Both brothers have at least 20 wins against "B" level opponents.

I'm having trouble getting to the "videos", "streams", "downloads", and "news" sections from the home page. I've tryed clicking on the words and the pictures but there doesn't seem to be a link. can any1 help me with this?

From the Home page click forum and then you are in the index. Then click on the section you want i.e Boxing streams. deal//