5. Herbie Hide

European only:

1. Marco Huck

2. Denis Lebedev

3. krzysztof Wlodarczyk

4. Alexander Frenkel

5. Enad Licina

NOTES:

I have both the overall and European only top 5 the same. CW isn't great in the UK right now.

Enad Licina fights Steve Cunnigham for the IBF CW title on Jan 22nd. Should he win, i would move him up to 3rd best boxer in Europe and overall.

Overall:

1. Steve Cunningham

2. Denis Lebedev

3. krzysztof Wlodarczyk

4. Marco Huck

5. Alexander Frenkel

British only:

1. Ola Afolabi

2. Enzo Maccarinelli

3. Herbie Hide

4. Rob Norton

5. Matty Askin

European only:

1. Denis Lebedev

2. krzysztof Wlodarczyk

3. Marco Huck

4. Alexander Frenkel

5. Steve Herelius

Just so people understand my selection. My "Overall" top 5 is a mix of European and British fighters only. I didn't consider World fighters. But, because i don't rate any British fighter in the top 5 in the whole of Europe, my European and overall picks are the same.

Just so people understand my selection. My "Overall" top 5 is a mix of European and British fighters only. I didn't consider World fighters. But, because i don't rate any British fighter in the top 5 in the whole of Europe, my European and overall picks are the same.
\

GREAT STUFFS londoner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outstanding!

Yeah, I think people might be misunderstanding Ryan (Londoner) and what he's asking for, I see a lot of mentions of Steve Cunningham. Perhaps he needs to rephrase it or simply leave "world" out of it and just ask for Euro and Domestic(UK). Or maybe just go ahead and include the World.............I think what your trying to get at is to isolate the best Cruisers in Euro and the UK specifically, and then as an overall group, correct Ryan? I'll wait to make sure that's what your looking for with the Overal group. But as far as Europe and UK ratings, I'm going to go:

Europe:

Lebedev (thought he beat Huck IMO)

Huck

Wlodarzcyk

Alfolabi

UK

Alfolabi

Maccrinelli

Hide

Norton

Matty Askin (young guy who's impressive, even though unproven)

Yeah, I think people might be misunderstanding Ryan (Londoner) and what he's asking for, I see a lot of mentions of Steve Cunningham. Perhaps he needs to rephrase it or simply leave "world" out of it and just ask for Euro and Domestic(UK). Or maybe just go ahead and include the World.............I think what your trying to get at is to isolate the best Cruisers in Euro and the UK specifically, and then as an overall group, correct Ryan? I'll wait to make sure that's what your looking for with the Overal group. But as far as Europe and UK ratings, I'm going to go:

Europe:

Lebedev (thought he beat Huck IMO)

Huck

Wlodarzcyk

Alfolabi

UK

Alfolabi

Maccrinelli

Hide

Norton

Matty Askin (young guy who's impressive, even though unproven)

Absolutely right there Dave. Brititsh and Euro.

Yeah, Dave. LOL.

I only need the BRITISH and EUROPEAN TOP 5.

The "Overall" option looks out of place here as IMO no British fighter ranks in the Top 5 in Europe right now. Whereas in the last Top 5 in this series, the Heavyweight division, Haye makes it on to the list.

I could've just left "Overall" off.

But, for future reference, when i say "Overall", i simply mean a MIX of BOTH European and British fighters. For example, Carl Froch would be my number one British and European super middleweight.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...