General Boxing (worth mentioning, not thread worthy)

The_budweiser

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know how I missed this, but apparently Mark Schliebs vs Brock Jarvis is scheduled for November 25th. Should be one hell of a fight since both are unbeaten Australian prospects with heavy hands. Schliebs had apparently been pressing for this fight for months, so it should be interesting to see what happens now that he's gotten what he asked for.

It's been moved to Dec 11th, but still happening.

This is the first I'm hearing of Jarvis. He looks good, but there's very little real fight footage to go by.

• Like 1

It's been moved to Dec 11th, but still happening.

This is the first I'm hearing of Jarvis. He looks good, but there's very little real fight footage to go by.

Yeah, Jarvis is pretty good from what little I have seen of him. Seems to have fought the better competition than Schleibs, but of course Schleibs is claiming he hasn't fought anyone like him. Schleibs has been running his mouth for so long that it'll be good to see the trash-talk finally end and these two just settle things in the ring. I think Jarvis will win it pretty easily, but could be dangerous if he underestimates Schleibs.

According to his twitter feed Bud Crawford is dropping back down - what can we read into this ? The public spat with with Uncle Bob where he said he 's "not gonna lose any more money on him". Or Bud just shamefully swerving the Urrrl fight we all want ? Or maybe something else ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...