Rumour: Paul Spadafora next for Floyd?

WelshDevilRob

Froch v Calzaghe will be the one we end this year on I think, Lennox v Vitali II is another one...

Rumours or the fights?

rumours of fights that are apparently going to happen

wow, that would be something...

But thats why they call them rumors, they are just something....for the fans to talk about.... ;)

my trainer Billy Irwin fought spadafora, said he could have had him but he went into the fight sick...

Also this video supposedly shows a sparring session between the two (Floyd and Paul) i guess floyd was just getting back into shape? ..

Video

does anyone have the video footage of Billy and Paul? Ive asked Irwin before but he said it wasnt his best performance..please let me know, It would be great to see these two clash..

Thanks

The sparring session, which was YEARS AGO now and really of little value, took place as Spadafora was training for a fight and Mayweather was clearly not in shape.....and even then I didn't see the supposed great performance that Spaddy always used to attach to it. At the end, Floyd collapses (Jokingly) and I've heard Spadafora and his Camp talk about that as if it was SERIOUS and he really did collapse from exhaustion. It's hard to take them serious when they're that easily fooled.

Like I say, that was about 10 years ago, it's hardly relevant now.

If Floyd takes this fight, then open up the floodgates for the criticism coming his way..............and he'd certainly deserve every ounce of it. I can't IMAGINE that it's anything more than talk, if it's for real then I consider Floyd Mayweather unofficially retired.

Don't think Mayweather has allowed anyone to release footage of his sparring sessions since footage of the one he had with Spadafora was released.Only guys who take sparring sessions seriously are young prospects or complete unknowns looking to make a name for themselves against some established guy.

I remember this debate some time ago on another forum, and guys said Spaddy was 2 or 3 weeks from a fight, and Mayweather was about 4 days into his return to training. They reckoned there was more footage to be found somewhere of the last week, and Spaddy couldn't get near him, and Mayweather was toying with him.

I really hope this fight happens. It will further prove what a fraud he is.

In you opinion!! and you know what they say about opinions.

The trouble with you haters is you've all got a fighter that you think Mayweather should fight, and mostly they range from the stupid, to the down right ridiculous.

All the while conveniently forgetting the usual drivel that comes up when he fights, which normally goes, " this guy has got the style or the strength, or the power to beat him" Mayweather then does his thing, which is to adapt to what is in front of him, and make the other fella look a tit.

Yawn, yawn, yawn.

I really hope this fight happens. It will further prove what a fraud he is.

In you opinion!! and you know what they say about opinions.

The trouble with you haters is you've all got a fighter that you think Mayweather should fight, and mostly they range from the stupid, to the down right ridiculous.

All the while conveniently forgetting the usual drivel that comes up when he fights, which normally goes, " this guy has got the style or the strength, or the power to beat him" Mayweather then does his thing, which is to adapt to what is in front of him, and make the other fella look a tit.

Yawn, yawn, yawn.

Like a moth to a flame.....

Your first sentence proved that even if he fought Crapafora that you would still accept that and tell everyone it's just their opinion.

At least I can man up and say the Pacquiao vs Mosley fight absolutely stinks!

What fighters are "stupid" and "ridiculous" that people want Mayweather to fight?

I don't recall anybody saying Floyd should fight Jack Johnson.

I think you have missed the point, though. I am calling him a fraud because of the poeple he hasn't fought. Not the ones he has and has beat.

On the other hand, you could also mean, just like any other Fraud fan says, that he doesn't need to face the opponents that the public want him to because he would make a fool of them.

He needs to prove it!

He could retire tomorrow and I'm betting you would be satisfied with him.

But years down the line, fraud fans will wise up and the questions will start coming.

You can put a pig in a suit, but you cant stop it grunting, and that is what the Mayweather haters remind one of.

I dont care who he fights, the MO will be the same. A couple of rounds to figure out what they've got then take control and cruise away to an easy victory without having to breath heavily or break sweat in most cases.

Frankly I'm not at all concerned with fools who are so far up their own arses with their hatred, that they call anyone who recognises the sheer genius of Mayweather inside the squared circle silly names like fraud fans.

Only idiots would consider how he operates in the ring fraudulent.

Lets look at some of these names that are supposed to be credible,

Cotto, of course he really made Mosley look stupid the way Mayweather did?????????????????

Margarito, another useless Baldomir type ( who Mayweather was rightly slaughtered for fighting )

Ditto the even worse Clottey

Paul Williams highly credible IMO but just badly KO'd by Martinez, so the usual garbage excuses are already there in the event of a Mayweather win.

Pakow, yeah right. Him and his scmbag hangers on are just as egotistical as Mayweather, so that fight has as much chance of happening as someone on here beating one of the Klitchko brothers.

Berto, Does anyone believe he will seriously trouble Mayweather, and if so how?

The trouble with the haters is they cant see the wood for the trees.

Mayweathers last 2 fights were Marquez, and Mosley. No one, and i do mean no one has made them look so foolish, and so far out of their depth as he did in their combined 112 fights.

the usual drivel that comes up when he fights, which normally goes, " this guy has got the style or the strength, or the power to beat him" Mayweather then does his thing, which is to adapt to what is in front of him, and make the other fella look a tit.

To be honest, I can't remember the last time I saw people saying a Mayweather opponent had any chance of beating him.

Go on then Gav, be a devil and nominate one who would.

Dunno, I think Pacquiao's speed could pose a problem even though I think Floyd will win if they ever fight, as Judah's did initially. Other than that, I've no idea, but you were saying "people always say this guy or that guiy has the style or the strength to beat him" and I can't remember the last time anyone said that about Mayweather - I think you probably haver to go back to DLH or maybe even further before he was deemed to have taken a fight with any real risk.

You can put a pig in a suit, but you cant stop it grunting, and that is what the Mayweather haters remind one of.

I dont care who he fights, the MO will be the same. A couple of rounds to figure out what they've got then take control and cruise away to an easy victory without having to breath heavily or break sweat in most cases.

Frankly I'm not at all concerned with fools who are so far up their own arses with their hatred, that they call anyone who recognises the sheer genius of Mayweather inside the squared circle silly names like fraud fans.

Only idiots would consider how he operates in the ring fraudulent.

Lets look at some of these names that are supposed to be credible,

Cotto, of course he really made Mosley look stupid the way Mayweather did?????????????????

Margarito, another useless Baldomir type ( who Mayweather was rightly slaughtered for fighting )

Ditto the even worse Clottey

Paul Williams highly credible IMO but just badly KO'd by Martinez, so the usual garbage excuses are already there in the event of a Mayweather win.

Pakow, yeah right. Him and his scmbag hangers on are just as egotistical as Mayweather, so that fight has as much chance of happening as someone on here beating one of the Klitchko brothers.

Berto, Does anyone believe he will seriously trouble Mayweather, and if so how?

The trouble with the haters is they cant see the wood for the trees.

Mayweathers last 2 fights were Marquez, and Mosley. No one, and i do mean no one has made them look so foolish, and so far out of their depth as he did in their combined 112 fights.

And if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck then it probably is a duck.

And I did say that I call him a fraud for what he does OUTSIDE the ring.

Not sure how else I can put that, really.

You saying you are not bothered who he fights says it all. There's nothing wrong with liking his skills. He's like watching paint dry to me, however, I still say he has fantastic skill. But I also care about the quality of his opposition. You and the rest of the Fraud fans don't.

As I said in my previous post, it's typical of Fraud fans to just keep saying Fraud would beat such and such name so as to defend the fact that Fraud hasn't fought them.

In fact, 99% of fraud fans have taken this approach. Actually, Fraud, himself, almost takes this approach in interviews, so it's as if his fraud boys worship every word he says.

Dissecting opponent's chances of beating him is irrelevant! Oh, but that's right, Fraud uses his unbeaten record as a marketing tool to get people to buy his PPV's. Ah, got it. Now I understand your defense of him now(!)

I never even said I want him to get beat, so you are not a good mind reader, are you?

If you can't see anything wrong with that attempt at defense then I can't help.

The only sensible thing you ever said in your post is that Pacquiao's hanger ons are as egotistical as Floyd, however obvious that may be.

So, anyway, Spadafora....make it happen, Floyd!

So now you have once again put your big mouth into overdrive without engaging your brain, either name one who is credible, or shut up.

Shit, or get off the pot, because what you think of the multi millionaire Floyd Mayweather is as important to me as it would be to him if he was waving more than your annual salary in front of your face.