Shut up Frank Warren

Ton

The man infuriates me, I have to read his weekly column in the Sun to see how much shit he talks.

His latest I just read, from the 23rd and was a bit of a review of the year.

And suprise suprise all of his fighters have had fantastic years, but our other guys Haye, Froch and Khan had mediocre years!

Granted Haye was too inactive and didn't fight a Klitschko yeah. But Khan has a dig about him earning money. Khan while he didn't have many fights either beat decent fighters. Warren instantly discredits Maidana for his loss to Kotelnik. I aint even a Khan fan, but he has had a great year and come on alot! Credit where credits due please Frank.

Suprisingly he is still all over Calzaghe's nuts despite being sued by him. But Froch's loss to Kessler has no direct relation to an outcome of Calzaghe/Froch.

And for him to claim his guys all had a great year. Big wow, they are all prospects and fought nobodies! He failed to mention Kevin Mitchell! Just what happens if you let uncle Frank down once, he doesn't wanna know.

I hate the guy, sorry for my rant. But post your dislike to him here fella's ;)

Just for the record I feel JC handily beats Froch also, but just because Calzaghe beat Kessler and Kessler beat Froch, it doesn't automatically mean Joe beats Carl which is what most people's logic is like.

See the Hopkins, Pavlik and Taylor triangle as an example of what I mean.

Just for the record I feel JC handily beats Froch also, but just because Calzaghe beat Kessler and Kessler beat Froch, it doesn't automatically mean Joe beats Carl which is what most people's logic is like.

With all due respect I think you will find that on this site most people think that J.Cal would easily beat Carl Froch because he is better in every department of the fight game than the man from Nottingham.

What's even more worrying is that his dire column, due to where it is, is probably the most widely read text on boxing in Britain.

It's invariably vomit inducing stuff. I believe, at least when he was doing it for the NOTW and I don't see why this should be any different, that he was paid a handsome sum for it too. Incredible when much of it is effectively advertising.

His last one was the alphabet of boxing for 2011! He managed to mention Haye several times but all in a negative view.

He mentioned Khan, fair enought. But he also mentioned all of his stable and how great they are! Except for Kevin Mitchell.

It was a dire effort of a column, and his purse should have been witheld because of it!

With all due respect I think you will find that on this site most people think that J.Cal would easily beat Carl Froch because he is better in every department of the fight game than the man from Nottingham.

Your right, and that's something I would agree with. By "most people" I meant the casual boxing fans, not people on this board!

But the fact is still that Calzaghe didn't actually go ahead and do it, which is different from everyone knowing he could do it ;) But that's a whole different topic.