Tor Hamer's Trainer: We Want Tyson Fury in February

Wheelchair

Shawn Raysor, trainer of heavyweight prospect Tor Hamer (13-1, 9KOs), advised BoxingScene.com that he wants to match his fighter against another up and coming heavyweight prospect, unbeaten British champion Tyson Fury (13-0, 9KOs). Fury, now trained by Emanuel Steward, has a tentative ring return in play for February

"I want his "0" to go. There is no other greater person who's "0" I want to see go, and Tor is the perfect guy to do it. Tor Hamer vs. Tyson Fury, it sounds like a damn monster movie. I guarantee a win," Raysor told BoxingScene.com.

Hamer's promoter, Lou DiBella, thinks he can get a deal done.

"I'm good friends with Fury's promoter, Mick Hennessey, and I think we can get a deal done," DiBella said.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=34100

Hamer has spoken about fury for a while...then got his ass KO'd in the US and shut up...

He's only dropped a Split Decision 6 rounder?

Gah, I was thinking of some other American that was calling out Fury, but yeah Hamer was calling him out at the start of the year and then got beat and shut up for a while.

To be fair, I thought the exact same, and had to boxrec him! mlol/

Not sure who I was thinking of either, but I recognised Tor Hamer's name beiong linked with Fury at some point.

Fury's getting some awesome list of linked opponents after "Rich Power" :P

Hamer has spoken about fury for a while...then got his ass KO'd in the US and shut up...

He's only dropped a Split Decision 6 rounder?

Gah, I was thinking of some other American that was calling out Fury, but yeah Hamer was calling him out at the start of the year and then got beat and shut up for a while.

To be fair, I thought the exact same, and had to boxrec him! mlol/

Not sure who I was thinking of either, but I recognised Tor Hamer's name beiong linked with Fury at some point.

Fury's getting some awesome list of linked opponents after "Rich Power" :P

Travis Kauffman was the one I was thinking of. Rich "Super" Power is just a great great name.