Marco Huck vs Firat Arslan Fight Preview

RINGNEWS24

http://ringnews24.com/media/k2/items/cache/617cb9daf2768e1bb74fdcdabef9ee8a_S.jpg

WBO Cruiserweight Champion Marco Huck (36-2-1) returns to his adopted homeland this Saturday (January 25th) when he defends his world title against Firat Arslan (33-6-2) in the Hanns-Martin-Schleyer Halle Arena in Stuttgart, Germany in a rematch of the pair’s controversial 2012 encounter. Sauerland promote. Bookmakers William Hill have Marco Huck a clear favourite at 1/6 while Firat Arslan is 4/1 against, a draw is 25/1. Many felt that Huck, 29, was fortunate to walk away with the victory against his 42-year-old foe two years ago, as Arslan and his team launched a scathing attack on the ringside judges as the thousands in attendance vented their anger.

More...

Re: Marco Huck vs Firat Arslan Fight Preview

Im hoping for Arslan to win,cant stand Huck and his caveman like behaviour....

things are getting heated up here in Germany,yesterday,a famous german newspaper "Bild" reported that there were issues with hucks gloves... one beeing significant "harder" than the other.

A dissection of the gloves came to the result that the right glove was padded with a expanding foam like substance and the left one with horsehair,plus arslan wanted judge Mickey Vann to be replaced and Sauerland agreed to it. Team Arslan had worries about Vann that he might be amenable to influences when it comes to judging a fight.

Im hoping for Arslan to win,cant stand Huck and his caveman like behaviour....

things are getting heated up here in Germany,yesterday,a famous german newspaper "Bild" reported that there were issues with hucks gloves... one beeing significant "harder" than the other.

A dissection of the gloves came to the result that the right glove was padded with a expanding foam like substance and the left one with horsehair,plus arslan wanted judge Mickey Vann to be replaced and Sauerland agreed to it. Team Arslan had worries about Vann that he might be amenable to influences when it comes to judging a fight.

--- Have no idea which substances are currently legal for gloves, maybe both, maybe neither, but it makes sense that some fighters might want to wear different design of gloves on different hands.

I like fighters like Firat. Without the Firats of the world, there would be no compelling reason to watch even a more staged version of boxing than it already is. That said, I doubt he wins a decision and needs a knockout or a bust up of Huck, probably not gonna happen, but he may still thrill nonetheless.

--- Have no idea which substances are currently legal for gloves, maybe both, maybe neither, but it makes sense that some fighters might want to wear different design of gloves on different hands.

I like fighters like Firat. Without the Firats of the world, there would be no compelling reason to watch even a more staged version of boxing than it already is. That said, I doubt he wins a decision and needs a knockout or a bust up of Huck, probably not gonna happen, but he may still thrill nonetheless.

it was a pair of the adidas gloves Sauerland is using with most of their fighters and i think they both have to have the same padding etc. inside... dont they???

on the other Hand,arslans gloves had the Standard paddings adidas is using... so the Point is,that both of hucks gloves were "manipulated" or had not the Standard paddings which they normally should have... heres a Picture of the dissected gloves...

1560546_10152175654499371_1876311148_n.jpg

i like firat too,he might be as limited as you can be as a boxer but he is just a master of self-motivating and that is what keeps him going and going... He is Training like theres no tomorrow and keeps pushing himself to the limt..

I understand his concernes about replacing a judge and the penile look at everything that could be turned against him here,he just doesnt want to get robbed again like they did in the first fight which he won in my opinion.

so the Point is,that both of hucks gloves were "manipulated" or had not the Standard paddings which they normally should have... heres a Picture of the dissected gloves...

--- Going into a glove to tamper with the structure is a much more serious offense than the crumbles Marg's trainer used in public view of the Cali boxing commish that signed off on them before Brother Nazim objected.

The Cali commish wasn't respectable, but the year suspension Wach got for tampering with his gloves and steroid use for the Wlad fight should at least apply to Huck. We'll better understand the credibility of the German commish from their ruling on this fight.

its not the first time that theres something suspicious going on with Sauerland and their fighters gloves...

not long ago,a former employee or staff-member from Sauerland told the media that Abraham was using fake 10oz gloves,which were infact 8oz gloves...

Sauerland,of course denied to have anything to do with that and they announced that they will investigate it and blablabla... but since then ive never heard anything yet...

i think it will go same way with Huck and his "padded" gloves as it went with the Abraham Story...

Sauerland is just a bunch of corrupt,profit greedy hypocrites...

Thing is with Sauerland,the commission that has all the rights is the BDB,its the sanctioning Body here in Germany... like the german Counterpart of the Nevada state athletic comission,for example....

The president of the BDB is thomas pütz,he is a kiss kiss friend with Sauerland and with Felix Sturm and runs also a security agency which accompanies all of the Sauerland and Sturm Events in Germany..

So if Sauerland or Sturm Promotion wants something to be done in their favour, they just go to the BDB and Hand them a token of their "appreciation" and ist getting done.

Another example is Sturm,who lost to soliman and got him banned by the BDB afterwards for drinking an energy drink before the fight... but the ban is only valid here in Germany...

The whole Point of my long text is,that german boxing is probably the most corrupt of all,and im really sick of it...

seeing them idiots acting like they are the good guys and all this shit... it makes me real angry.... :)

Well, I still don't know what to think about Huck.

He looked great in the final round, as Arslan got tired, but he looked like ass for most of the fight, getting hit way too many times.

I guess I'll give him credit for a legitimate win against an aging opponent, then continue to hope someone comes along and exposes / humiliates him.

Yeah, that works !

Well, I still don't know what to think about Huck.

He looked great in the final round, as Arslan got tired, but he looked like ass for most of the fight, getting hit way too many times.

I guess I'll give him credit for a legitimate win against an aging opponent, then continue to hope someone comes along and exposes / humiliates him.

Yeah, that works !

Lol, please, stop covering for the old man-he was there to be taken out and I knew it, shame you didn't. :ranger: