Team Fury: Haye is Now Ridiculed, Credibilty is Lost!

WelshDevilRob

Team Fury: Haye is Now Ridiculed, Credibilty is Lost!

By Edward Chaykovsky

Peter Fury, uncle and trainer of undefeated heavyweight contender Tyson Fury (21-0, 15KOs), has no respect left for former two-division champion David Haye (26-2, 24KOs) - after reports have surfaced that Haye plans to continue his career in the new year.

Fury and Haye were set to face off last September, but Haye withdrew a week before the fight with a small cut above his eye, which he claimed was suffered during a sparring session.

Then a date of February 8th was set, with Haye once again pulling out - this time with a shoulder injury. Haye said the injury required immediate surgery and doctors advised him to retire from the sport.

But now, on the social networks, Haye revealed that he's back in the gym and training for what he hopes to be a healthy year.

"You can't stop somebody from backing out of a fight. What can I say? I've heard rumors that David Haye is now coming back and he's going to fight on and all this. He's ridiculed in boxing as far as we're concerned. You can't duck and avoid a fight because you don't fancy it. There's a chance of you getting beat so you back out and go find somebody else. You're not a fighter at all. What are you anyway? His credibility is lost, his world title efforts and everything he's done has gone down the tube," Fury told BaylorIC TV.

"He was getting 5 million-plus to fight Tyson and that's more than he would get for a world title. So the money is not an excuse. There is only one answer no matter how you look at it. He backed out of this fight because he didn't fancy it. For one reason or another he didn't fancy this fight. Where is he gonna go? Everyone will stand up and say, and rightfully so, that you had Tyson Fury to fight but you bottled it and now you want to fight. If you win a world title tomorrow it's tarnished as far as I'm concerned."

Source:

http://www.boxingscene.com/team-fury-haye-now-ridiculed-credibilty-lost--73379

Re: Team Fury: Haye is Now Ridiculed, Credibilty is Lost!

And a cut...and a sore toe...and blood coming out of his vagina

Are you related to the Furys?? he had in real terms a massive cut that prevented the fight and then a shoulder injury that has been operated on....these aren't phantom injuries ffs, a person would have to be seriously retarded to believe he gave himself a 2 inch gash and a serious shoulder injury to duck out of a fight with a chump like fury who has beaten NO-ONE of substance!!

Its fucking crazy he gets injured and he is perceived by fuckwitts to be using it as an excuse!!

Haye not fought since July 2012 and gets offered £5m to fight a mug like Fury in non-title fight? You couldn't make up a better job for yourself if you tried............got a smack in the eye in the carpark after training for gobbing off and tried to pass it off as a sparring injury then "retires" claiming he needs "major shoulder reconstructive surgery in Germany" [Germany? Dont ask me although I have a good theory........]

All of a sudden he's out of retirement, off his sick-bed in Germany and sparring. Take it the fight's back on with Fury then David?

And a cut...and a sore toe...and blood

--- See here, I brook no belittling of Mr. Pink.

His toe had both a broken back and ruptured bowel which led to a self esteem meltdown, hence the blood hitting the canvas, but the brave Mr. Pinkle Toe carried on for his fans, no quit in him my sadeth one.

It's, to use your words, "fucking crazy" that he gets injured so often that he needs to be wrapped in cotton wool. Out of interest, when was the last time Haye went into a fight not injured? No broken toes, cracked nails, a cut lip or a swollen dick
So he should have fought with a 2 inch gash and a serious shoulder injury???

I cant argue that he is injury prone thats quite clear, however to give any credibility to Furys rants, takes away any credibility you might have in debating the issue!

What was his excuse for failing to fight Charr? Some other injury, right?

The cut eye, whilst a genuine cut, leaves so many questions that to even both debating it is pointless. I'd have been shocked if he was genuinely sparring less than a week from the fight, even more shocked if it wasn't with headgear. The actual chance of being cut with the headgear is so slim that it's very, very unlikely to have been caused the way he claimed.

Funny how often Haye pulls out of fights whilst so many others don't....funny how Haye's apparent comeback is only after Vitali retires....and it's funny that he, and his fans, think he deserves to walk into a world title bout...

What was his excuse for failing to fight Charr? Some other injury, right?

The cut eye, whilst a genuine cut, leaves so many questions that to even both debating it is pointless. I'd have been shocked if he was genuinely sparring less than a week from the fight, even more shocked if it wasn't with headgear. The actual chance of being cut with the headgear is so slim that it's very, very unlikely to have been caused the way he claimed.

Funny how often Haye pulls out of fights whilst so many others don't....funny how Haye's apparent comeback is only after Vitali retires....and it's funny that he, and his fans, think he deserves to walk into a world title bout...

Charr is not the issue here neither are either of the Klits-Fury and Hayes haters are basically saying Haye ducked Fury even when their are images of massive cuts and Operations, its beyond retarded!!

The issue, for me, is that Haye pulls out of fights so often that I cannot believe all of his injuries are genuine. You can claim it's about the Fury supporters but it's the wider issue. The bad back here, the sore hand there there is simply too many injuries to excuse Haye.

The issue, for me, is that Haye pulls out of fights so often that I cannot believe all of his injuries are genuine. You can claim it's about the Fury supporters but it's the wider issue. The bad back here, the sore hand there there is simply too many injuries to excuse Haye.
Him pulling out of other fights can be argued and although I dont believe he has ducked anyone, I can agree it may look suspicious to some....my main gripe is the situation with Fury, no fighter is causing himself serious damage to avoid an opponent he fucks up in 3 rounds max

no fighter is causing himself serious damage to avoid an opponent he fucks up in 3 rounds max

Just get on with it then David..................if Fury is that much of a mug, down him and pocket the £5m.

Edited by selij

Just get on with it then David..................if Fury is that much of a mug, down him and pocket the £5m.

He has been back in training a week and hasn't even talked fights-besides Peter Fury said he will never fight Haye now!!! and anyways aint Tyson in Retirement or something :ranger: