Boxnation Versus The World

iamasadlittleboy

After various claims from Boxnation and their supports I thought it was time we put them to the test by comparing their "Live" or "As Live" fights against other channels from around the world (I won't, for sake of being a lazy sod be including classic fights, or else the winner would be a very, very easy one).

Jan 3 had fights shown on:

ESPN, BT Sport and Channel 7

Jan 4 had fights shown on:

TYC Sports, Fox Sports 1 and Cadena 3

Jan 10 had fights shown on:

ESPN, BT Sport and channel 7

Jan 11 had fights shown on:

TYC Sports, Azteca and Televisa

Jan 16 had fights shown on:

TV Max 9

Jan 17 had fights shown on:

Channel 7, Showtime

Jan 18 had fights shown on:

Sky, HBO, Indigo, TYC Sports, Televisa, Unimas, Azteca, Hungary Sport 1, CDO (Canal Deporte Olimpico)

Jan 21 had fights show on:

Channel 3

Jan 22 had fights shown on:

Channel 7

Jan 24 had fights on:

Channel 7, NBCSN, ESPN, BT Sports (I think, might be wrong here though), TYC Sports, Fox Sports 1, Boxnation (yay the first show from the "Home of boxing"), Hungary Digisport

Jan 25 had fights on:

Italia 2, Boxnation, Hungary Sport 2, Denmark TV 2 Sport 3, Al Jazeera Sport, ARD, Televisa, TV Max 9, HBO, Showtime, Russia TV 2, Top Rank TV

Jan 29 had fights on:

Main Event

Jan 30 had fights on:

Fox Sport 1

Jan 31 had fights on:

ESPN, BT Sport 2, Channel 7, TYC Sports

The home of boxing had 3 shows in the first month of the year.

Channel 7 had 6 and TYC Sports had 5 (I think)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Boxnation Versus The World

17th

HBO / Indigo PPV (CAN), 10:00 pm EST, Ivan Redkach vs Tony Luis, John Thompson vs Frank Galarza. The first ShoBox of 2014 is a promising one, as Redkach-Luis has good action potential, and Thompson is an intriguing prospect as well. Hopefully we can get back to ShoBox being shows like this more often than Mayweather Promotions showcases for guys who honestly don't seem to have real upside. BLH will have live coverage.

Direct TV (ARG), 10:00 pm EST, Marcelino Nicolas Lopez vs TBA.

TyC Sports (ARG), 10:00 pm EST, Javier Maciel vs Adonisio Francisco Reges, Isidro Ranoni Prieto vs Fabio Garrido.

18th

TyC Sports (ARG), 10:00 pm EST, Monica Silvina Acosta vs Ana Laura Esteche.

HBO / Indigo PPV (CAN), 10:15 pm EST, Lucian Bute vs Jean Pascal, Mike Perez vs Carlos Takam.

From their schedule the first is Bundrage v Hernandez (24th) then Arslan v Huck II (25th) and Peterson v Jean (26th).

Great to see them finally getting something done but if I was a customer who had paid for the channel I'd have felt very pissed at the fact they had nothing for almost 5 weeks!

From their schedule the first is Bundrage v Hernandez (24th) then Arslan v Huck II (25th) and Peterson v Jean (26th).

Great to see them finally getting something done but if I was a customer who had paid for the channel I'd have felt very pissed at the fact they had nothing for almost 5 weeks!

I didn't realize they were off for that long. I agree that even when you take into consideration that it was the slow period of the boxing year, not having any programming for over a month was ridiculous.