Duilio Loi v Niccolino Loche

iamasadlittleboy

Ok we won't have much action as these 2 defensive genius' face off, but who wins and how?The records are pretty similar with the Italians being slightly better (115(26)-3(0)-8 v 117(14)-4(1)-14). Loi having wins against Carlos Ortiz and Eddie Perkins whilst Locche holds wins over Antonio Cervantes, Takeshi Fuji, Sandro Lolopolo and draws with Ortiz and Laguna.

Who wins the head to head though?

I think that Duilio Loi (the best italian fighter all-time) would have beat Niccolino Locche, also I think that the fight would be closer and strong (maybe a split decision). Both fighters are tough as nails, skilled & have a lot of heart, but my regional Loi is (slightly) better all-around.

Loi SD 15

• 1 month later...
loi had a high workrate to the body to brings his opponents hands lower this would be a good strategy against the defensive wizard that was locche .locche had a well rehearsed plan of backing to the ropes and as he felt the ropes to his back he would spin off turning the tables on his opponents and land his combo's.against opponents that would be looking to score to the head as they saw him appear to be trapped on the ropes this would usually work well.as the fight would go longer loi's body work would pay dividends and even a wizard like locche would find it hard to evade all that would be coming his way coupled with the fact that locche would not in my view have the power of punch to discourage loi . i will take loi by decision