Flyweight boxing quiz

iamasadlittleboy

• 3 weeks later...

I think this answer is wrong!

Yuri Arbachakov became what in June of 1992?

He never won the WBO Title, he won the WBC title, and Hiroyuki Ebihara was the 1st WBC Flyweight Champion.

The 1st WBO Flyweight Champion was Elvis Alvarez

Shouldn't the answer be "The first USSR born boxer to win a world title in professional boxing?"

Your right, I'm sure I had the USSR champion as the one set originally. *Glares angrily at Hubpages*.

Cheers.

I hope you don't mind me doing this, But I just thought you would want to know. I am shocked that no one else has brought this to your attention.

Feel free if you see any mistakes to tell me, I know Hubpages quizzes have been going crazy the past week or two and deleting questions, answers, doubling things and just generally glitchy :-)

I am glad for feel that way. I have been in boxing since I was a kid and that goes back to the 1950's. I am also the President of the New Jersey Boxing Hall of Fame and the New Jersey Diamond Gloves for over 25 years and the New Jersey Association of USA boxing. I am also the historian of all those clubs, Plus the Historian for the Boxers Writers Association of America, Ring 8 out of New York and several others.

I am an editor on BoxRec, and I am on 2 (Modern & Old-Timers) International Boxing Hall of Fame Committees, to vote on who gets in the Hall.

I am also a ring announcer and an MC in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. Just a few weeks ago, I MC'ed an event for Ring 8 and I sat next to and introduced Joe Frazier, Marvis Frazier, Iran Barkley, Vito Antuofermo, Leon Spinks, Emile Griffith, Juan LaPorte, Tracy Patterson and Burt Young, Actor who is best known as Paulie, Rocky’s Brother-In-Law, and for his role in the Sopranos.

Feel free if you see any mistakes to tell me, I know Hubpages quizzes have been going crazy the past week or two and deleting questions, answers, doubling things and just generally glitchy :-)

I am glad for feel that way. I have been in boxing since I was a kid and that goes back to the 1950's. I am also the President of the New Jersey Boxing Hall of Fame and the New Jersey Diamond Gloves for over 25 years and the New Jersey Association of USA boxing. I am also the historian of all those clubs, Plus the Historian for the Boxers Writers Association of America, Ring 8 out of New York and several others.

I am an editor on BoxRec, and I am on 2 (Modern & Old-Timers) International Boxing Hall of Fame Committees, to vote on who gets in the Hall.

I am also a ring announcer and an MC in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. Just a few weeks ago, I MC'ed an event for Ring 8 and I sat next to and introduced Joe Frazier, Marvis Frazier, Iran Barkley, Vito Antuofermo, Leon Spinks, Emile Griffith, Juan LaPorte, Tracy Patterson and Burt Young, Actor who is best known as Paulie, Rocky’s Brother-In-Law, and for his role in the Sopranos.

Thats quite some resume. Honoured that you are posting here and we can learn from your vast experience.