Enzo Maccarinelli continues his march back to a world title

RINGNEWS24

http://ringnews24.com/media/k2/items/cache/2ad8b4e456343c7b6a34b5d75c3d46d5_S.jpg

Big-hitting former world champion Enzo Maccarinelli continues his march back to a world title when he makes his returns to the ring on Saturday 7th December at the Liverpool Echo Arena against Courtney Fry.*Maccarinelli makes the first defence of his Commonwealth Light-Heavyweight title on an action-packed multi-title show alongside Liverpool stars Derry Matthews and Ellesmere Port sensation Paul Butler, live and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546).

More...

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Enzo Maccarinelli continues his march back to a world title

Nice fight for Enzo this IMO. Courtney never been a big puncher but always been a decent boxer with toughness to give Enzo a good battle but one i see Enzo coming through and winning possibly late on.

Be a nice way to end 2013 and set up 2014 for Big Mac.

Nice fight for Enzo this IMO. Courtney never been a big puncher but always been a decent boxer with toughness to give Enzo a good battle but one i see Enzo coming through and winning possibly late on.

Be a nice way to end 2013 and set up 2014 for Big Mac.

agree mate, i still think he needs to settle in as a 175lber and this is the perfect next fight for him after a good showing last time out. The division is pretty stacked at the top, but at British level Enzo could get his hands on the Lonsdale that should behis goal and work from there

agree mate, i still think he needs to settle in as a 175lber and this is the perfect next fight for him after a good showing last time out. The division is pretty stacked at the top, but at British level Enzo could get his hands on the Lonsdale that should behis goal and work from there

Agree totally Jamie. He's gaining confidence under Lockett and a win here should set him well for a domestic dust up for British title. If he comes through that then who knows where he goes from there. Anything is a positive at this stage as i thought after all them KO's he'd of jacked it in but the guys a warrior.

He badly wants to rewrite wrongs. I just hope they match him sensibly.

It's a good fight. tbh I hadn't noticed Courtney was still around but he's won 5 in a row and got himself back in contention.

I've always liked Enzo and his fights are a nerve jangling affair, at times. The rematch with McKenzie was sensational.

Agree totally Jamie. He's gaining confidence under Lockett and a win here should set him well for a domestic dust up for British title. If he comes through that then who knows where he goes from there. Anything is a positive at this stage as i thought after all them KO's he'd of jacked it in but the guys a warrior.

He badly wants to rewrite wrongs. I just hope they match him sensibly.

ye he should view this as a bonus stage of his career, and hes already got a great result under his belt, lets seehow he does at this level before anything else