Prizefighter

telboy66

Just got my tickets for the next Prizefighter competition, at least this time they won't need extra support for the ring now the Honey monsters have waddled away.

The supper feathers should provide more action in three minutes than those 8 ex doormen

did all night, this is what prizefighter should be all about fast action skillful boxing from guys that still have the power to take someone out

The problem is Wheel's that the mug punters who don't really know boxing go to these heavy weight nights thinking they will see blood & guts KOs & after they get a basin full of the likes of Kevin Mc Bride & Mat Skelton laying on each other for three rounds they may never go to another boxing match. I heard two guys talking at the last one & they kept saying of Mc Bride this guy KO'd Tyson How can he be so bad I had straighted them out about how it wasn't that Mc Bride was ever world class just that TYson had passed his sell by.

One thing I notice at all these Prizefighter do's is the way once a guy losses most of his fans walk out,as a boxing fan of quit a few years I go for the event, In the passed I have supported certain boxers who have been beaten early on but I would not dream of buggering off until the " fat lady" or in Mc Bride's case he sings

A very strong line up for this prizefighter, im looking forward to it.

I didn't watch the heavyweight one as i thought it would be boring. So i cant wait for this one to come around

Unbeaten British Super-Featherweight champion Gary Sykes 16-0. I'm surprised sykes wants to fight in prizefighter the fights are over 3 rounds and anyone could coz a upset, jeopardizing his record and maybe future fights