HBO 24/7 Pacquiao/Margarito Starts Tonight!!

BillyIrwinFan

HBO 24/7 Pacquiao/Margarito Starts Tonight!!  

1. 1. HBO 24/7 Pacquiao/Margarito Starts Tonight!!

• Yes
    • No

HBO's 24/7 Pacquiao/Margarito series begins tonight, Whoohoo! I am a huge fan of the infamous 24/7 series and in my opinion no one does it better than HBO. It should be an interesting one, no question about it. I am very intrigued to see if the rumors are true about the "Pacman" not training as hard as he usually does for his fights. Personally I think it is a ploy set up by promoter Bob Arum to get more fans intrigued to watch the fight, but thats just my opinion. Also the series will be revolving around Margarito's training camp which I find to be very appealing because I would really like to see how he plans on adapting to Mannys style. Last but not least , the best part about the 24/7 series starting tonight is that it means we are only 4 weeks away from seeing these two titans clash! Be sure and tune in tonight, and if anyone has a stream tonight/download tommorow please keep me informed!

time//

Showtime do a much better job with their 360 series.Tends to focus more on the fighter's training and preparations for the fights rather than the more sensationalist 24/7 series.Just a simple countdown show for the fight rather than some silly 4 part reality series.

Pacquiao's team were making the same claims over him not training very hard against Cotto and barrera(rematch) too.I don't read much into these claims.Most likely Roach working his playing mind games with the opposition again

Thank you Welsh, im not quite sure how anyone couldnt appreciate an episode like that. Seems as though Manny is struggling and Antonio is progressing, however that is the viewpoint through the eye of a camera so in reality it could be very different. I will watch this fight!

On a side note, it says I cant access the download link, anyway you could help me out with that one Rob?

I like Showtimes Fightcamp 360 better, it keeps it's eye on the ball better than 24/7 does. Just look at how much of last nights episode was focused on Pacquaio's Congressional responsiblities........frankly, I couldn't care less if the Phillippino Legislature held it's Sessions underwater, it means NOTHING to me that he's a Member. 24/7 is still good TV, but as someone else mentioned, I think we've just seen the same fighters featured time and time again and also the concept has become a bit stale.