Hatton's opponent named

WelshDevilRob

MATTHEW Hatton can land a world title shot if he successfully defends his European welterweight crown next month.

Hatton’s brother Ricky won world titles at light-welterweight and welterweight and Matthew could emulate him if he gets past Roberto Belge in Bolton on November 26.

Hatton will head into the Belge fight on the back of his most impressive performances to date; his win over Gianluca Branco for the European title in March followed by his successful defence against Yuriy Nuzhnenko.

I try to watch Matt if he's fighting locally but he's not the greatest to watch. I unfortunately won't be able to go to this as i'll be in Krakow for the weekend but it will prob be a reasonable bill. I believe Joe Murray is also on the bill and no doubt 1 or 2 of the other Hatton boys will be on - Scott Quigg etc

never heard of Belge. Just BoxRec'd him, hes unbeaten with next to no punch power against pretty poor opposition

Hatton by a fairly wide UD

117-111

Nuzhnenko was better

Nuzhnenko was a tough cookie, real hard fight for Matt that one

should win this fairly easily but you never know what you're gonna get with Matthew