Marciano-Walcott in 3D (if you have some old 3D Glasses)

davemurphy

Billy C. mentioned this on his Radio Show today, and I punched it into Google and amazingly it's available online. I like the way the preview page says " In 3-D for glasses with red on the left and cyan (blue) on the right"..........does it really matter which side is which on the glasses? Anyway, if you have an old pair that you've used for something else laying around, they might work for this.

Black and White looks SO GOOD in 3D LOL!!

http://www.archive.org/details/Gilette-Cavalcade-of-Sports_Marciano-vs-Walcott_3D

Re: Marciano-Walcott in 3D (if you have some old 3D Glasses)

Billy C. mentioned this on his Radio Show today, and I punched it into Google and amazingly it's available online. I like the way the preview page says " In 3-D for glasses with red on the left and cyan (blue) on the right"..........does it really matter which side is which on the glasses? Anyway, if you have an old pair that you've used for something else laying around, they might work for this.

Black and White looks SO GOOD in 3D LOL!!

http://www.archive.org/details/Gilette-Cavalcade-of-Sports_Marciano-vs-Walcott_3D

Cheers for that Dave!

I got a few pairs as I bought the Nightmare on Elm Street boxset and it had them with it for the 6th film which was in 3D.

I'll give it a watch a bit later.

Thanks!

Your welcome, Guys. I hope you enjoy it......I also hope you can explain why a 1953 broadcast in the USA has Spanish Voice Overs on the Commercials :)

Skav, I hope those work. I'm not totally sure if everyone is using the same type of 3D glasses or not anymore, it used to be kind of a standard Red on one side and Blue on the other. Nightmare on Elm Street 6 came out in 1991, and I'm sure probably requires those type of glasses, you should be good to go.