Tyson Fury rips into David Haye

lacollier883

were you able to keep a straight face while he was spewing some of that shite Lee? mlol/ I really cant see him going past european at best.

I had to, he was with his old man and his brother.

To be fair to him he is a really nice guy and was coming across quite well until he talked about David Haye

Even the Sun online have ran with the comments lol//

Not one of the heavyweights have the speed of Haye and Haye does have tremendous power as well.

Do you think he was being serious Lee? Or just trying to course a bit of hype for his upcoming fights? We've seen it all before and it gets his name about..

Please tell me you think he doesnt really believe this?

I like Fury, yeas he's a bit cumbersome, and yes he needs to work on his conditioning but bloody hell its early on his career.

That being said saying things like this dont help you

Ian

In the interview when we talked about the McDermott fight, he said regardless of the result it was a good fight, and seemed very concerned with the boxing fans opinion his fights beong good to watch

He seemed quite humble, saying he wouldnt take things to quickly, then bam, onto Haye. I thinh he realises it won't happen which is why he can quite happily say it. Can you see Haye offering a fight , doubt it very much.

From the way he said it I think he feels he could give Haye a good fight now, but maybe he just wanted the media attention as it got his name in the SUN online and no doubt will get people talking about him.

His brother is looking at going pro, and is 6'5 and stockier, so we may see another Fury unleashed on the public soon

We need all the exposure we can get for our sport in these times when none of the major TV channels are interested & if Tyson can bring some colour to the scene all to the good,I have spoken to him a couple of times at boxing venues & he strikes me as a nice guy who knows where he's going & what he needs to do to get there & if a bit of trash talk works for Haye why not him. faint heart never won fair lady

Ian

In the interview when we talked about the McDermott fight, he said regardless of the result it was a good fight, and seemed very concerned with the boxing fans opinion his fights beong good to watch

He seemed quite humble, saying he wouldnt take things to quickly, then bam, onto Haye. I thinh he realises it won't happen which is why he can quite happily say it. Can you see Haye offering a fight , doubt it very much.

From the way he said it I think he feels he could give Haye a good fight now, but maybe he just wanted the media attention as it got his name in the SUN online and no doubt will get people talking about him.

His brother is looking at going pro, and is 6'5 and stockier, so we may see another Fury unleashed on the public soon

lac Tyson is deluded if he thinks he can make it at Euro level never mind talking up a fight with Haye he's very limited!!! He seems an alright lad, but it appears he has no discipline,you just have to look at the shape of him and he looks like a journeyman and what 21/22!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fantastic Interview, Lee.

Fury is always a good read as he normally likes to 'raise eyebrows'.

He's not on David Hayes radar except as a potential sparring partner if a Klitschko fight comes off.

Hopefully in 2 years time Tyson will have gotten himself onto the World scene and Haye is still a champion. Would be a pretty big fight.

Plenty of domestic match-ups for Tyson in the short term. Chisora, Sexton, Rogan and a rematch with McDermott.