Jim Watt says Haye cant win.

leerhodes

Jim Watt says that David Haye cant beat Valuev.he said this morning that Haye is a gunslinger and only knows one way to fight thats all guns blazing,this will be his downfall because valuev will ko him early.If he changes his style and tries to box him he will not last the distance as he will struggle to go the full distance ending in a late ko or valuev winning on points.

Jim Watt does my F***ing head in,he will probably change his mind 10 times during the fight and then say he told you thats what he expected to happen

Re: Jim Watt says Haye cant win.

Jim Watt says that David Haye cant beat Valuev.he said this morning that Haye is a gunslinger and only knows one way to fight thats all guns blazing,this will be his downfall because valuev will ko him early.If he changes his style and tries to box him he will not last the distance as he will struggle to go the full distance ending in a late ko or valuev winning on points.

Jim Watt does my F***ing head in,he will probably change his mind 10 times during the fight and then say he told you thats what he expected to happen

I look forward to Jim Watt commentating. Quite possibly the worst most biased commentator going

I agree totally about Jim Watt. Good fighter, but a tosser of a commentator.

That said he may well be right about Haye. I haven't seen enough of his fights to know or care really ( though i was at Wembley when Thompson stopped him. ) Therefore I dont know if he's got the patience to box and move and wait for opportunities to present themselves. Steaming in against a man 10 or more inches taller than you, and a hundred pounds heavier is just plain stupid. He only has to claim you and lean on. Unless Haye's stamina has dramatically improved that spells trouble.

Jim Watt gets on my tits big time, you summed him up perfectly Lee, His commentary might go something like this:

Haye doesnt stand a chance to night

Hayes looking great, I new he could do it

*Haye wins*

I said from the start I fully expected David to win, thats how its turned out, just like i predicted"