Hennessy Sports proudly presents “Men of Steel”

The_budweiser

London (Feb 13.) Nottingham’s former IBF world title challenger Jason “2Smooth” Booth is looking forward to making his debut on Channel 5 this Saturday (18th February) when he enters the ring and challenges Sheffield’s Kid Galahad for the WBC International Super Bantamweight title. “I’m really looking forward to making my Channel 5 debut; I wish it had come 5 years earlier.” said Booth

The 12 round contests will be shown live and exclusive on Channel 5 from 9.55pm.

Booth, who has also held the British and Commonwealth belts and fought for the European title three times in his 44 fight career, was apprehensive at first when he got the call from his manager but after thinking it through he decided to accept the fight. “I was training hard before I got the call from my manager and at first I wasn’t sure whether to take it or not as it was only 4 weeks’ notice, but I was offered a good purse and the opportunity to fight live on Channel 5, so I couldn’t turn it down and it was also a 12 round fight and I like 12 rounder’s.” explained Jason.

“I’ve watched a few of Kid Galahad’s fights, He’s is a good Brendan Ingle fighter who is an awkward switch hitter and he’s known for being an elusive boxer, his team are writing me off, they think he can step up and beat me but I’m quietly confident I can outwit him.

Read More: http://ringnews24.com//index.php/boxing-news/42705-hennessy-sports-proudly-presents-men-of-steel-saturday-feb18-at-the-magna-science-adventure-centre-rotherham.html#ixzz1mHeAjBrd