Hehehe.

McBride

Re: Hehehe.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/02/12 ... -next-year

Hehehe, I've always believed that Pakow wasn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but I didn't realise he was that dim. Even as an atheist I know the bible is full of violence, but he thinks he shouldn't fight if he is be a good bible ambassador.

LMFBO. lol// lol//

Welcome to the new ABS-CBN News Online Beta.

The page you are looking for probably belonged to the older version of our site and has been reassigned a new URL.

Click here to search the archives by keyword.

To visit the front page, click here.

Oh the irony!

Want to try again and this time post a link that works?

You've used the wrong link, McBride, so try this one:

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/02/12/12/pacquiao-says-he-may-retire-next-year

MANILA, Philippines -- Boxing superstar and Sarangi Rep. Manny Pacquiao is considering retiring from boxing next year.

Pacquiao said his upcoming bout with undefeated American boxer Timothy Bradley Jr. on June 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas may be his last fight.

This also means that his much-awaited dream fight with American Floyd Mayweather Jr. may never happen.

Pacquiao explained it may not look good to be seen fighting in the boxing ring now that he has accepted the Church's offer to become a Bible ambassador.

He said he may just focus on his political plans and reading the Bible.

Last month, Pacquiao disclosed during a one-on-one interview with Dyan Castillejo that he has renewed his faith and has turned his back on vices, including womanizing, gambling and drinking.

I can;t imagine the church is al that worried about him fighting - if they were they surely wouldn;t have chosen him? If he's going to retire and live comfortably, he needs to stop pissing all his money away.

Hehehe, I've always believed that Pakow wasn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but I didn't realise he was that dim. Even as an atheist I know the bible is full of violence, but he thinks he shouldn't fight if he is be a good bible ambassador.

LMFBO. lol// lol//

The page you are looking for probably belonged to the older version of our site and has been reassigned a new URL.

Oh the irony!

Well if you are so clever and you knew the link why the fuck did you waste time and post that crap?

I love irony too.

Get a life and dont be a Pactard.

You've used the wrong link, McBride, so try this one:

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/02/12/12/pacquiao-says-he-may-retire-next-year

MANILA, Philippines -- Boxing superstar and Sarangi Rep. Manny Pacquiao is considering retiring from boxing next year.

Pacquiao said his upcoming bout with undefeated American boxer Timothy Bradley Jr. on June 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas may be his last fight.

This also means that his much-awaited dream fight with American Floyd Mayweather Jr. may never happen.

Pacquiao explained it may not look good to be seen fighting in the boxing ring now that he has accepted the Church's offer to become a Bible ambassador.

He said he may just focus on his political plans and reading the Bible.

Last month, Pacquiao disclosed during a one-on-one interview with Dyan Castillejo that he has renewed his faith and has turned his back on vices, including womanizing, gambling and drinking.

I can;t imagine the church is al that worried about him fighting - if they were they surely wouldn;t have chosen him? If he's going to retire and live comfortably, he needs to stop pissing all his money away.

I suppose you would need to take his word for the bold part of his quote.

Has he never heard of Evander Holyfield, or plenty of the other god botherers who get in the ring? mlol/ mlol/

Anyway, if he follows traditional Fillipino politics and signs the right bits of paper, he wont ever need to worry about money, especially the relative peanuts boxing pays.

LMFBO. lol// lol//

Oh the irony!

Well if you are so clever and you knew the link why the F*** did you waste time and post that crap?

I love irony too.

I didn't know the link, so I copied what the link ACTUALLY linked to. I'd have done the same regardless to what it was about if someone was talking about someone being a bit thick then can't post a working link. Why did I post a C+P of what it showed? Because it took all of...5 seconds.

needs to stop pissing all his money away.

I suppose you would need to take his word for the bold part of his quote.

Has he never heard of Evander Holyfield, or plenty of the other god botherers who get in the ring? mlol/ mlol/

Anyway, if he follows traditional Fillipino politics and signs the right bits of paper, he wont ever need to worry about money, especially the relative peanuts boxing pays.

I don't think he pisses his money away ust on gambling though- he seems to have quite a lavish lifestyle and he throws quite a lot of money at friends, helping the poor etc. I fear he'll go the same way as Tommy Hearns.

LMFBO. lol// lol//

Oh the irony!

Well if you are so clever and you knew the link why the F*** did you waste time and post that crap?

I love irony too.

I didn't know the link, so I copied what the link ACTUALLY linked to. I'd have done the same regardless to what it was about if someone was talking about someone being a bit thick then can't post a working link. Why did I post a C+P of what it showed? Because it took all of...5 seconds.

Whoopee do. I dont profess to know or care about computers and / or links, but I dont know many people stupid enough to renounce violence due to the bible. Like I said get your tongue out of Pakows rectum.

Gav.

Personally I dont believe it anyway. I think he has started to find out the financial possibilities that his contry's political arena can give him, and thats why he is talking about retiring from the ring next year.

Hence the I'll concentrate on politics, and reading the bible nonsense.

I dont consider it hateful, cynical perhaps but not hateful. But if we are going to give labels, are you really so gullible as to claim he only shagged those women he admits to, because he was " helping " them? Gambling, womanizing, and drinking are not particularly the pastimes of philanthropists.

Also for every politician who claimed to get into it to " help " people, just think for a while, how many were corrupted by it, and became greedy, selfish power crazed bastards. Don't you think perhaps they were lying when they announced their good intentions in the first place?

LMFBO. lol// lol//

Major FAIL!

It could be a fail if it was anyone that mattered saying it, but as its only you it doesn't count. mlol/ mlol/ mlol/

Tongue in Pacquiao's rectum? I think you'll find I haven't defended this OR the Bradley match, nor did I think he beat Marquez in recent bout. But hey don't let that stand in your way.

The Bradley match is nothing to do with this. Its about someone being stupid enough to claim that because they now read the bible, they shouldn't be a fighter.

You seem obsessed with statistics, so list all the god botherers that fight for a living, cos I cant be arsed.

Tongue in Pacquiao's rectum? I think you'll find I haven't defended this OR the Bradley match, nor did I think he beat Marquez in recent bout. But hey don't let that stand in your way.

The Bradley match is nothing to do with this. Its about someone being stupid enough to claim that because they now read the bible, they shouldn't be a fighter.

You seem obsessed with statistics, so list all the god botherers that fight for a living, cos I cant be arsed.

You said I was up his rectum, despite the fact I've not defended anything he's done recently (including but not limited to not defending the Bradley bout).

Anyway as you want some god botherers: (I've not bothered to list them all as there is literally 1000's)

Christians

Andre Ward

Pacquiao

Holyfield

Foreman

Muslim

Tyson

Ali

Qawi

Khan

Hamed

Jewish

Salita

Yuri Foreman (who used to refuse to fights on certain days due to his religion)

Abe Attell

Jack "kid" Berg

Benny Leonard

Not sure if he was whilst active but I think Pryor is an ordained minister

So basically...he's not a 1 off and some of the all time greats have been religious whilst continuing to fight...

And that's with out even looking at guys who just pray in their corner and make it seem likely that they have religious beliefs with out being out and out about them

You said I was up his rectum, despite the fact I've not defended anything he's done recently (including but not limited to not defending the Bradley bout).

Anyway as you want some god botherers: (I've not bothered to list them all as there is literally 1000's)

Christians

Andre Ward

Pacquiao

Holyfield

Foreman

Muslim

Tyson

Ali

Qawi

Khan

Hamed

Jewish

Salita

Yuri Foreman (who used to refuse to fights on certain days due to his religion)

Abe Attell

Jack "kid" Berg

Benny Leonard

Not sure if he was whilst active but I think Pryor is an ordained minister

So basically...he's not a 1 off and some of the all time greats have been religious whilst continuing to fight...

And that's with out even looking at guys who just pray in their corner and make it seem likely that they have religious beliefs with out being out and out about them

Oh really?

Well he's certainly a one off from the ones you named above. I dont remember any of them claiming that they shouldn't fight because of their religious beliefs.

At no where in that article you tried to link did he say "I don't think I should be fighting" (in fact the article doesn't have a single quote in it). It merely states "it may not look good to be seen fighting in the boxing ring now that he has accepted the Church's offer to become a Bible ambassador" which it "may not". That's not an "I shouldn't be fighting" just a "may not look good".

So try again.

Tongue and rectum meet again i see.

I dont give a shit about your half arsed pedantry. Shouldn't, may not, perhaps, are NOT by their nature exact statements. In any event it is an imbicilic brain that would make a statement like this.

It may not look good to be seen fighting in the boxing ring now that he has accepted the Church's offer to become a Bible ambassador.

Unless of course his bible is a different one than the " punching preacher " used to read.

If I ever need lessons in the English language from the likes of you, I'll tell you.

Long overdue, IMO. It's a shame that we have to lose members this way but this isn't eastside boxing. We should be able to debate without resorting to abuse even though I have been guilty of it myself in the past because of provocation. If he is ever allowed back then one hopes that he learns some manners.