Paul David Moves To London And Signs With Johnny Eames

The_budweiser

English Super Middleweight Champion Paul David has upped sticks and moved to London, after signing management papers with renowned manager/coach Johnny Eames and switching his training to the TRAD TKO Gym in Canning Town.

Paul, who won the English title via a seventh round knockout of Tyrone Wright in December 2008, is without doubt one of the most talented, as well as the most avoided, Super Middleweights on the European circuit and is clearly hopeful that the move to London may present him some new opportunities.

“I’m really enjoying being part of the TRAD TKO team. I’ve been coming here for a few weeks now and it’s been going well.

I’ve been sparring the Cruisers here, you know Leon Williams and the other big guys here, Mitchell Balker, from the Netherlands, and Paul (Menay) Edwards.

There’s a lot of the bigger guys up here but I’m just using my elusive style to get my way around the ring. So it’s good and the training’s like hard and physical and I’m going to have no problem getting down to Super Middle.

I should have been fighting Patrick Mendy but there were no purse bids so Johnny is looking for other fights for me. I don’t care who or where I fight so hopefully it wont be too long before my next fight.

I’m just ready to the business.”

Read More: http://ringnews24.com//index.php/boxing-news/41827-paul-david-moves-to-london-and-signs-with-johnny-eames.html#ixzz1lmyJX2vc