Bradley Saunders is looking to make a big impact

The_budweiser

Amateur ace Bradley Saunders is looking to make a big impact when he makes his highly anticipated professional debut on Friday 10th February at London's sold-out York Hall.

Light-welterweight Saunders skips the traditional entry of four-three minute rounds by going in at six rounds against the experienced Jason Nesbitt on Kevin Mitchell's undercard, live and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 456/Virgin Ch. 546).

Saunders, regarded as one of Britain's best ever amateurs, had a sparkling amateur career that saw him capture bronze at the 2007 World Championships in Chicago; represented Great Britain at the Beijing Olympics and landed silver at the 2010 Commonwealth Games in Delhi.

The 25-year-old from South Durham said, "I've won everything as an amateur and faced the best in the world so the step next was for me to turn pro and now I'm really looking forward to my new career,"

Read More: http://ringnews24.com//index.php/boxing-news/41283-bradley-saunders-is-looking-to-make-a-big-impact-.html#ixzz1lPqPS9ZY

• 2 weeks later...