"Men of Steel" Saturday Feb.18

The_budweiser

London (2 Feb) Hennessy Sports announced today that Kid Galahad and Chris Eubank Jr will be looking to impress millions of fight fans and lead the way as the new generation of boxing stars when they both appear on the "Men of Steel" event at the Magna Science Adventure Centre, Rotherham on Saturday Feb.18

Both bouts will be shown exclusively on Channel 5.

Sheffield's unbeaten hot prospect Kid Galahad will be vying for his first professional title when he takes on former British and Commonwealth champion and IBF world title challenger, Nottingham's Jason "2 smooth" Booth for the WBC International Super Bantamweight title, which has been previously held by great fighters like Manny Pacquiao and Naseem Hamed.

Kid Galahad said "Jason Booth is an experienced operator, who has fought consistently at British and European title level for most of his career and also challenged for a world title back in 2010, but come the 18th February the millions of fight fans watching me live on Channel 5 will know who KID GALAHAD is and that I'm the next major star to come out of Sheffield.

"It's an honour to be fighting for the prestigious WBC international title and I will look to emulate what Naseem and Manny have done."

Middleweight sensation, Chris Eubank Jr, son of former world champion Chris Eubank, made his professional debut back in November last year on the undercard of Tyson Fury's Commonwealth Heavyweight title defence said "I can't wait to get back in the ring and start to show the world of boxing what I'm all about"

''I'm not just here to win- I'm here to entertain. I want people to be excited about tuning in to watch my second professional fight live on Channel 5."

"I got a taste of professional boxing with my first fight and I'm hungry for more." Added Chris

Read More: http://ringnews24.com//index.php/boxing-news/41156-qmen-of-steelq-saturday-feb18-at-the-magna-science-adventure-centre-rotherham.html#ixzz1lLDtH9qW