Paul Graham looking forward to another Wishaw show

The_budweiser

Having been a professional boxing referee, Paul Graham decided to turn his hand to boxing promoting and is now looking forward to promoting his 4th show from 7 at Wishaw Sports Centre since he started promoting 18 months ago.

And since the change in career he ,has gone on to make the North Lanarkshire sports facility a home venue for his boxing cards and his roster of fighters.

Graham explains “A lot of the fighters I have are based in local area,so it makes sense for the fighters to have there fights here. We also enjoy a good relationship with the management of the hall”

“The last few cards I have run here have been good cards and well received by the crowd and that shows were definitely doing the right thing! Also I have been lucky to have had the support of local business,with backing from C&C MOT and Service Centre and Air Conditioning Scotland, BBE and the local Mac’s bar sponsoring our next show at the Wishaw Sports Hall on Feb 24th”

Read More: http://ringnews24.com//index.php/boxing-news/41123-prospect-boxing-paul-graham-looking-forward-to-another-wishaw-show.html#ixzz1lKYjWZoL