Liverpool ace Smith on Klitschko-Chisora undercard

The_budweiser

Liverpool's Stephen Smith will start his comeback in Germany on the undercard of Dereck Chisora's WBC World Heavyweight title fight against Vitali Klitschko.

Smith, a former British and Commonwealth Featherweight Champion, will feature in an eight round contest against an opponent to be confirmed at the Olympiahalle in Munich on Saturday 18th February.

The show will be televised live and exclusive on the undisputed home of British Boxing BoxNation (Sky Ch. 456/Virgin Ch. 546).

It will be the first fight for the 26-year-old since he lost the titles to Welsh rival Lee Selby in a stunning upset last September, but he's regrouped with trainer Joe Gallagher and is ready to launch a new assault in the division.

"This is the start of a new career for me, I've had a good rest and learnt from the mistakes I've made in my last fight and I'm ready to start on the road back in Germany," said Smith.

Read More: http://ringnews24.com//index.php/boxing-news/41124-liverpool-ace-smith-on-klitschko-chisora-undercard.html#ixzz1lKYeAmd2