Carl Frampton vs Kris Hughes RBR and scores

Please put your Round By Round OR scores for the Carl Frampton vs Kris Hughes fight in here please and i will add them to my blog. The fight is on Sky Sports here in the UK with the main even probably starting at 10pm. Commonwealth 122lbs belt on the line.

The blog as always in in the signature below.

ps: thanks to the fans who have already added scores for the previous fights ive done for the blog

Thats it all sorted now mate.

yeah next week will be hectic , i might be changing 1 or 2 of those fights but im unsure yet as i want to add the jamie mcdonnel and lee mccallister fights into it aswell. The likely fight to go will be the cloud vs campillio match.

im not doing the mitchell fight as we still dont know the opponent but i will add my score to any RBR thats on the site

Belfast boy dominates Hughes before killer punch - Ochieng lands English belt

Carl Frampton sent out a chilling warning to his rivals with a stunning seventh round knockout of Kris Hughes as he defended his Commonwealth Super Bantamweight title at York Hall, Bethnal Green.

In the build up to the fight, much of the focus was on a potential fight with British champion Scott Quigg, but Frampton proved his focus was true as he put together a punch-perfect performance that culminated in a violent right hook at the start of the seventh round that ended the fight.

Frampton's unbeaten run reaches 12 fights and now his attention can turn to future showdowns - with a St Patrick's Day date in New York City and fights with Scott Quigg and Kiko Martinez looking very likely.

"It was a perfect performance, I stuck to the plan we'd formulated and it worked brilliantly," said Frampton. "We knew he had a great chin and he took a lot of shots so it was going to take something massive to get rid of him.

"He never hurt me in the fight, I broke him down to the body and a few seconds before the punch that won it I threw a right hook for the first time and it just missed so I tried it again. He took a lot of big shots but I knew when I connected that it was over.

"I said before the fight that I keep getting asked about this guy and then getting chastised by his trainer Joe Gallagher for talking about him! I would love to fight Scott Quigg and Kiko Martinez.

People said after the Robbie Turley fight that I would struggle against tall southpaws and there were people saying that I could not beat Quigg after that night. But Turley was an underestimated opponent and while that night was frustrating, it was the best thing that could've happened to me. Scott has a tough night in store against Jamie Arthur next week so it's over to him now.

Read More: http://ringnews24.com//index.php/boxing-news/40569-fantastic-frampton-delivers-brutal-ko-in-title-defence.html#ixzz1kxXaXfCJ