Chisora blasts embarrassing Haye

The_budweiser

Dereck Chisora has laughed off David Haye's boast that he will be heavyweight champion again if he got the call to fight Vitali Klitschko.

Londoner Chisora faces WBC king Klitschko on Saturday 18th February at the Olympiahalle Munich, Germany, in a fight televised live and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 456/Virgin Ch. 546).

The 28-year-old says Haye was humiliated by Wladimir Klitschko when he lost his WBA title in July last year and would be knocked out by Vitali if they met.

"Haye had his chance to back up all the pre-fight bull he came out with against Wladimir, but he put up that embarrassing performance and then topped it by blaming it on injured little toe" Stormed Chisora.

"I can't see how the British public will forgot about that and now he's coming out with the same bull again by saying that he will go to war and win his title back if he gets Vitali,"

Read More: http://ringnews24.com//index.php/boxing-news/38326-chisora-blasts-embarrassing-haye.html#ixzz1jvhm9Cbx

I think Haye would struggle to sell his next fight as PPV. If they did i think the numbers would be poorer than most think. Altough i think Haye could probably beat Chisora i think Chisora will give a better display against Vitali and at least have a go. My heart says Chisora but my head says it will be a long night for him.