Can Rico Ramos upset the odds

WelshDevilRob

Is it not an in-house promotional thingy? So the promoter has taken it out of the WBA's hands >_>

Scott-

No, not an in-house affair. Top Rank won the purse bid and holds the American Promotional rights for Rigondeaux, while Rico Ramos is with Goosen-Tudor and is managed by Al Haymon. So with the fight in Vegas, where Arum fighters often get some very questionable decisions, you might want to keep this in mind. I was leaning toward Ramos, now I don't know....

Rigondeaux is very good, he can white wash Ramos imo but Ramos has power and is very dangerous the full 12

Going for UD Rigndeuax.

11 from 20 doesn't seem like he's a massive hitter.

Neither of these guys is heavyhanded, I'll be very surprised if anyone is hurt during the fight, much less gets stopped.

Rigondeaux is very good, he can white wash Ramos imo but Ramos has power and is very dangerous the full 12

Going for UD Rigndeuax.

11 from 20 doesn't seem like he's a massive hitter.

Neither of these guys is heavyhanded, I'll be very surprised if anyone is hurt during the fight, much less gets stopped.

Hope your wrong, Dave as its the Star fight in the Prediction League and I've gone for the KO. grin//

Ramos is easily out-boxable.

Rigondeaux should be able to control the fight with relative ease imo.

Ramos was getting beaten quite handily against Shimoda for the title though, when he managed to score a sweet left-hand KO.

He doesn't look like he packs much power to be honest and if he does get the KO it will be down to a well placed punch.

Told ya. :-)
Impressive stuff. Though most backed Rigo grin//

Not by stoppage though and I even predicted bodyshots would be decisive. I'm changing my username to "ironnostradamus85" lols//

Your prediction was both intelligible and accurate - you have nothing in common with Nostradamus.