Warren wants Froch v Cleverly, who wins?

The_budweiser

Frank Warren on Carl Froch: “Froch lost his title because he can’t defend; he fought Ward and got found out. Come and fight Nathan, step up a weight. I’d make the Froch fight in a heartbeat. If Carl Froch wants it in June, let’s make that. He’s made for Nathan.”

Read More: http://ringnews24.com//index.php/boxing-news/37401-quotes-nathan-cleverly-vs-tommy-karpency-press-conference.html#ixzz1jAXLAAo4

I think Froch wins this based on current form - Cleverly struggled with Bellew, Froch walked through the domestic level and has only struggled with opponents at the very top level.

Having said that, he knows Froch is on the verge of signing a deal with Bute, has had interest from Kessler, Ward I think mooted a rematch. I suspect Warren is relying on Froch being keen to stay at super-middle.

Then again, this is the guy who thought David was made for Enzo...

Be Great at Cardiff City Stadium. There were representatives there from the stadium trying to sell the venue to them.

Before anyone else asks Rob, I've reserved your couch mlol/ If it's Froch i might have to make my way down for it :-).

Your more than welcome mate. Though only have room left in the Sheep shed or the Coal bunker. mlol/

I just don't think Cleverly is good enough yet.

He has struggled against really mediocre opponents and has yet to face anyone who is worthy of calling themselves world-class, despite the fact he's apparently a world champion.

A win over Braehmer would have really proven something, but it wasn't to be.

Froch has beaten immensely better boxers than Cleverly and Nathan also doesn't pack a lot odf power despite being the naturally bigger guy.

Froch punches bigger, has more experience and Nathan's speed advantage isn't enough for him to really take advantage imo because he doesn't have the power to back it up.